[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Super Twinky

Well that and they really didn't take too kindly to any "suggestions" that weren't just people telling them how great their game was.

I should add that they sent me a birthday wish.

Like what?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if you buy their packs, you should get race specific UR items.

try me now, you won't have a problem. :D

i just lost to you.

haha, nsab just tried me and still got pwn3d....even with only 3 weapons equipped :D

yup

I went on vacation and just never went back. As soon as you could buy better stuff with real cash I lost interest.

I can't even buy better stuuf and i have money

Hmmm....it seems that I am still very much a bad ass.

Dragother attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Tarnished Celestrium Bastard Sword for 92 damage

Almost got sucked in again. When the thread was revived, I decided to check and see how ol' Jujube was faring. I was ranked around 450 or so. I attacked a few guys and tried to bid on some badass sword that I didn't get. Jumped about 150 spots a few minutes later hit some dude, lost, and then remembered that was pretty much as I remembered the game being. Pick guys you think you can beat, hope for cool stuff, probably get something you don't need, try to buy what you need, maybe you get it, maybe you don't. I remembered that it wasn't that much more interesting than paperwork that I was avoiding by playing and just went back to work.

Almost got sucked in again. When the thread was revived, I decided to check and see how ol' Jujube was faring. I was ranked around 450 or so. I attacked a few guys and tried to bid on some badass sword that I didn't get. Jumped about 150 spots a few minutes later hit some dude, lost, and then remembered that was pretty much as I remembered the game being. Pick guys you think you can beat, hope for cool stuff, probably get something you don't need, try to buy what you need, maybe you get it, maybe you don't. I remembered that it wasn't that much more interesting than paperwork that I was avoiding by playing and just went back to work.

:D