Super Twinky

*** Official Everwars Thread ***

Well that and they really didn't take too kindly to any "suggestions" that weren't just people telling them how great their game was.

I should add that they sent me a birthday wish.

Like what?

I think that if you buy their packs, you should get race specific UR items.

i'm still sorta halfheartedly playing, on a free subscription for the last month or so. got ranked as high as 7, currently 15, but just stripped down my character to try something else.

I am 46

:D

I've been bouncing around the top 10 for a month or so. I still can't beat you consistantly Az :wacko:

try me now, you won't have a problem. :D

i just lost to you.

haha, nsab just tried me and still got pwn3d....even with only 3 weapons equipped :D

yup

That won't be as much fun...

Wait... who am i kidding. :D

I stripped down to around a 19 rating the other day and went on a kiling spree. I think i won 5 URs in 200 fights. It took me months to win that many before.

I went on vacation and just never went back. As soon as you could buy better stuff with real cash I lost interest.

I went on vacation and just never went back. As soon as you could buy better stuff with real cash I lost interest.

I can't even buy better stuuf and i have money

It's not the same without the "watch" my man :D

The things i bought didn't help directly until they sold, then I was able to get what i needed from the market occasionally.

I'm still there. In the top 10 actually. But right now I'm having a lot of trouble upgrading my character, so I battle a little here and there, and just stockpile EP and sell everything I win. Waiting for the next upgrade. If I don't like it, I might be done.

Hmmm....it seems that I am still very much a bad ass.

Dragother attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Tarnished Celestrium Bastard Sword for 92 damage

Holy shiz-nit this thing is still going on and you all are digging it? Whoa.

Hmmm....it seems that I am still very much a bad ass.

Dragother attacks and achieves a CRITICAL hit using Tarnished Celestrium Bastard Sword for 92 damage

The new class/bonus system helps. I've had crits near 130.

Almost got sucked in again. When the thread was revived, I decided to check and see how ol' Jujube was faring. I was ranked around 450 or so. I attacked a few guys and tried to bid on some badass sword that I didn't get. Jumped about 150 spots a few minutes later hit some dude, lost, and then remembered that was pretty much as I remembered the game being. Pick guys you think you can beat, hope for cool stuff, probably get something you don't need, try to buy what you need, maybe you get it, maybe you don't. I remembered that it wasn't that much more interesting than paperwork that I was avoiding by playing and just went back to work.

Almost got sucked in again. When the thread was revived, I decided to check and see how ol' Jujube was faring. I was ranked around 450 or so. I attacked a few guys and tried to bid on some badass sword that I didn't get. Jumped about 150 spots a few minutes later hit some dude, lost, and then remembered that was pretty much as I remembered the game being. Pick guys you think you can beat, hope for cool stuff, probably get something you don't need, try to buy what you need, maybe you get it, maybe you don't. I remembered that it wasn't that much more interesting than paperwork that I was avoiding by playing and just went back to work.

:D