[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Mock Draft

DMD

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am under the impression that this draft doesnt officially start for another week. If it is going to start early I will need some leeway next week as it is the absolute worst week for me. Our shop is closed the following week and we are traditionaly slammed the week leading up to vacation. I will make it work either way just a bit slower next week than the following.

As far as making it a money deal i'm game as long as it stays very simple. I already have myself spread rather thin. I am slowly picking up the IDP format but still have alot to learn.

as i told sarge via IM i plan to use a draft strategy that I have never used before but I would still be game under certain conditions...it has to be a league that doesnt have trades and minimal roster(ww) moves...my plate is just to full to take on another full blown league...fwiw i think all play would work out great

As of right now, I'd be down with that. :D

I am under the impression that this draft doesnt officially start for another week. If it is going to start early I will need some leeway next week as it is the absolute worst week for me. Our shop is closed the following week and we are traditionaly slammed the week leading up to vacation. I will make it work either way just a bit slower next week than the following.

As far as making it a money deal i'm game as long as it stays very simple. I already have myself spread rather thin. I am slowly picking up the IDP format but still have alot to learn.

We are starting July 5 as DMD stated above.

Can take #10.

Need the password, and "huddle" does not work as it.

I've got #12. Gonna need password info.

Gimme a sec...

... OK should be good to go... try "huddle" as the password, and make sure to change it once you've secured a team.

Edited by darin3

Guys,

My apologies but something just came up as of yesterday and I will not be around the 7th or 8th. I'll stay in if needed, but I'm not going to have access Saturday and Sunday. Sorry,

I'm not going to speak for Sarge who is runnin' this train, but I'm guessing this'll probably be OK. :D

Guys,

My apologies but something just came up as of yesterday and I will not be around the 7th or 8th. I'll stay in if needed, but I'm not going to have access Saturday and Sunday. Sorry,

Pre draft Fri night and if it gets to you without a selection then we just strt back up the 9th! I doubt it's gonna roll real fast that weekend anyhow. Just my :D

This is why I wouldnt mind seeing this mock get an early start.

Edited by tbimm

I'm not going to speak for Sarge who is runnin' this train, but I'm guessing this'll probably be OK. :D

Draft is under way, and Ive heard from now 2 who may not be around the weekend after the 4th. Its not a problem. Draft as quickly as you can, when you can. Predraft when you must, and you can get in touch with me via phone if need be. There are several ways to skin this cat. But if you are completely out of the loop for the weekend, by no means sweat it. This will get done, and we will move at a brisk pace when all return.

Draft is under way, and Ive heard from now 2 who may not be around the weekend after the 4th. Its not a problem. Draft as quickly as you can, when you can. Predraft when you must, and you can get in touch with me via phone if need be. There are several ways to skin this cat. But if you are completely out of the loop for the weekend, by no means sweat it. This will get done, and we will move at a brisk pace when all return.

I'll plan on being in then.

Nice to see the mock is running now.

1.01 1. Keg Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB Mon Jul 2 7:28:30 p.m. ET 2007

1.02 2. Sgt. Ryan Jackson, Steven STL RB Tue Jul 3 1:13:10 a.m. ET 2007

1.03 3. darin3 Johnson, Larry KCC RB Tue Jul 3 1:50:07 a.m. ET 2007

1.04 4. Swiss Alexander, Shaun SEA RB Tue Jul 3 1:50:07 a.m. ET 2007

1.05 5. tbimm Gore, Frank SFO RB Tue Jul 3 8:04:38 a.m. ET 2007

LINK