[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Chicagoland Huddlers

spain

The Spain Klan will be making their annual pilgrimage up to Chicago to visit their Yankee Kith and Kin next week. Every year around this time we try to get all the Chicago area Huddlers together for a beer or 12. So far the usual suspects; RocknRobn, Gilthorp, Chavez, and myself are in. We are looking at Thursday night the 5th or Friday the 6th of July. We would like to get a few more victims, ur, I mean participants this year. I think Crispirons said he would be in town as well. Let me know who wants to meet the great one at our annual Chicago Huddler Meet UP!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ksu70

I am just up the road near Chavez but I can't make it as the course gets pretty busy around this time of year. Sorry I can't expand my Huddle blackbook...Chavez won't stop calling me. :D

Man Spain, I totally would but I just cannot stand that Gilthorp fella.

Dude! You have to make it this year! I predict that by the end of the evening you and Gilthorp, after sharing many beers, will have exchanged phone numbers and reach arounds. :D

Dude! You have to make it this year! I predict that by the end of the evening you and Gilthorp, after sharing many beers, will have exchanged phone numbers and reach arounds. :D

Ok, reach around I can see............ but phone numbers!!!!!! That's just wrong.

Ok, reach around I can see............ but phone numbers!!!!!! That's just wrong.

You and Gil have probably already had an intimate encounter anyway, at some random rest stop, late at night in the men's room....

So now the excuse is me. I'll gladly bail just to see if he'd really crawl out of his Chicago hole. Doubt that's the case, so I'm still going. Come on Brent...stop being afraid. We'll all be better people being blessed by your presence.

Man Spain, I totally would but I just cannot stand that Gilthorp fella.

:tup: We don't like him either, but he buys us drinks!

I can't stand spain but I still show up.

And we all know Chavez is a dik!

Don't be a wuss, Brent. :D

Edit for:

Hell, we even got Darin and Gil together. Granted I had to handcuff their hands to their bar stools, but no one got hurt and now they're takin'..................ahhhhh......never mind. Amazing how Gil ate that sushi w/ no chop sticks! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

If you don't like Gil, just start taking a spoonful of sugar before reading his posts - it helps the medicine go down.

Also, nobody can wear a Tommy Bahama shirt as well as he can; that's gotta count for something, right? :D

*flling this one away for next year when you ask for help again*

:D

Just kidding, Tommy Bahama! :D Hey we need to invite the other horse better from Chicago that was telling me to eat chalk. Cant think of his Huddle name, but he lives up there I think...

BTW, I wear Tommy Bahams shirts too. I just dont let Huddlers take pictures of me wearing them...

Edited by spain