[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Chicagoland Huddlers

spain

I am just up the road near Chavez but I can't make it as the course gets pretty busy around this time of year.

If you manage to get free, you're more than welcome to pile in with me and (hopefully) the Mrs.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding, Tommy Bahama! :D Hey we need to invite the other horse better from Chicago that was telling me to eat chalk. Cant think of his Huddle name, but he lives up there I think...

BTW, I wear Tommy Bahams shirts too. I just dont let Huddlers take pictures of me wearing them...

If I knew there was a camera that day, I wouldn't have had the tea pot stance, that's for damn sure!

sorry i didn't get back to ya earlier jeff. i am foregoing my annual 4th of july weeklong chicago pilgrimage this yr. it came down to a choice for me.........go to hawaii at the end of july or do what i always do. i chose hawaii. drink a few beers for me and everyone rip on the packers to chavez. i do believe next yr is my 25th reunion so i will definetly be there for that. any good acts playing at ribfest or taste of chicago this yr?? or just the standard "has beens"??

What brewery? The same place robn and I hung out with Love last time?

Gil correct me if I'm wrong, but This place.... where we've always met. As for the time....I'll leave that up to Chavez and Gil. Dey be members of the workin' class. Just want to know if we're stagin' or dragin'! Mrs. RR is a good egg, but hates bein' the only female, 'cause when she's the lone female, everyone hits on her and I get into fights, and then the police come, etc...! It's ugly! And I really hate having to kick ass on people! I'm tryin' to be mellow in my elder years. :tup:

Your right...what hundred.

So are you gonna nut up and come??? If you don't you might as well ask DMD for refund NOW! Also....Dmarc and Cunning Linguist! :D 2 Bear fans, a Packer fan and a :cough: TIT-an Fan :cough: , don't exactly make a balanced group. :doh:

Seriously.........it's always been a great time. Hell last year Mrs. RR and my Godson (yeah I have several) showed up and had a great time! But then again it might have been the fact that Chavez and I tarred and feathered Spain, and ....and....well never mind you had to be there.

Come one come all!!!!! :D

Gil correct me if I'm wrong, but This place.... where we've always met. As for the time....I'll leave that up to Chavez and Gil. Dey be members of the workin' class. Just want to know if we're stagin' or dragin'! Mrs. RR is a good egg, but hates bein' the only female, 'cause when she's the lone female, everyone hits on her and I get into fights, and then the police come, etc...! It's ugly! And I really hate having to kick ass on people! I'm tryin' to be mellow in my elder years.

Okay, gotcha on the loc. Mrs Chavez says she's coming, but bein' all knocked up, I'd hate to guarantee that one. She's a trooper, though so I'm sure she'll make it.

Okay, gotcha on the loc. Mrs Chavez says she's coming, but bein' all knocked up, I'd hate to guarantee that one. She's a trooper, though so I'm sure she'll make it.

In the 11th hour if she decides not, it's totally understandable. Would just like to know. So call me on your way in if she decides not to come with. I'll assume she's coming otherwise.

Edit for:

I can't believe how many wimps are near Chi and not coming. I am ashamed! :D Especially when the Marquis on the restaurant reads....."Spain, Chavez, and Gil Thorpe are here for one nite ONLY!!!!!!".

Edited by rocknrobn26

:D ...............................................................NAH! :D

TIME????????????????????????????

Edited by rocknrobn26

Mrs Chavez works until 3:30. I usually get home at about 5, ~2 hr travel time - we won't make it before 7.

7:00 works for me!

7PM is fine as frog hair w/ us! :D

Are Brentastic, Cunning Linguist, Dmarc, et al coming this year?

I'll PM CL.

Any Chicagoland Huddlers are welcome to attend so dont be shy...

I PM'd CL, but he's an Indiana'er! (Hoosier?) :D Not really close to Chi.