[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Chicagoland Huddlers

spain

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PM'd CL, but he's an Indiana'er! (Hoosier?) :D Not really close to Chi.

Hoosier? I have too many teeth to be from Indiana :D I'm a Michigander, whatever the hell that is. Actually we're only about an hour from downtown so we're in the city all the time. I'm gonna try and make it if were back from out travels. Not sure if the boss can make it. I think shes taking her sister out for her birthday that nite.

where is the event and when?

Friday night at 7:00 until whenever at Rock Bottoms in Warrenville, Illinois This place is about 1 mile from where my brother in law lives in Naperville. My wife said she will make an appearance but I doubt she stays the whole time. I told her that I wanted yall to meet her and my half a dam yankee kids! Unfortunately, the last Huddler she met was H8tank! :D So, so after me and Skylive drank for 3 solid days and then me and H8tank drank for 3 straight days, she is starting to think that the Huddle is a website for alcoholics . I cant wait until she meets Twiley! :D Anyway, should be a fun time!

Hoosier? I have too many teeth to be from Indiana :D I'm a Michigander, whatever the hell that is. Actually we're only about an hour from downtown so we're in the city all the time. I'm gonna try and make it if were back from out travels. Not sure if the boss can make it. I think shes taking her sister out for her birthday that nite.

:tup::D

warenville?!?!? well that f'ing blows

It's right off of RT 88. C'mon.......

Hell I drove up near the WI border to meet the infamous Dr. Love! Not to mention a trip to Milwaukee to meet some Columbian, who shall remain nameless. :D

one of these years, I am going to make it over (but, alas, it will not be this year)

Take the ferry to Milwaukee and you can ride with us. :D

So, so after me and Skylive drank for 3 solid days and then me and H8tank drank for 3 straight days, she is starting to think that the Huddle is a website for alcoholics .

Do you want me to stay away until she's gone?

Tempted since its a whopping 10-15 mins from my house. Don't know if the GF will let me loose though. :D

Who wears the damn pants in your house?

I think it goes in this order: Cats, GF, Me. :D

Atleast I control the electronics in the house.... :tup:

C'mon man!!!! Nut up, even f it's only for a few. How can anyone not want to meet Huddle classics like Spain, Chavez, and Gil!!!!

10-15 mins away????? :D YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!!!!

Bring he GF w/ you.

FWIW.....

We started doing this 2 years ago. The first one lasted about 2-3 hours. Last year, the wife GS, and I got home around 1 am! :D

Good times had by all. It's spainalicious! :doh:

C'mon man!!!! Nut up, even f it's only for a few. How can anyone not want to meet Huddle classics like Spain, Chavez, and Gil!!!!

10-15 mins away????? :D YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!!!!

Bring he GF w/ you.

FWIW.....

We started doing this 2 years ago. The first one lasted about 2-3 hours. Last year, the wife GS, and I got home around 1 am! :D

Good times had by all. It's spainalicious! :doh:

Ya I'm gonna try. I'm j/k with the GF control stuff (not the cats though, dam needy furballs), but it is the day I expect us to put in a bid on our first house. I expect we'll finish seeing the house were after about 5ish, so I'm not quite sure what the night will bring yet with us figuring out a bid and probably negotiating through the realtor. :tup:

Ya I'm gonna try. I'm j/k with the GF control stuff (not the cats though, dam needy furballs), but it is the day I expect us to put in a bid on our first house. I expect we'll finish seeing the house were after about 5ish, so I'm not quite sure what the night will bring yet with us figuring out a bid and probably negotiating through the realtor. :D

Good luck w/ the house! :D I'm sure we'll be there till at least 10 pm..

It would be great meeting you.

:D Crap!!

Due to a scheduling snafu, I won't be able to leave Mich till after 10-ish tonight so it would be tough to get there before midnight... which im sure would be the perfect time to be around :D

Rockin' thanks again for the invite, i was really looking forward to meeting you guys and hearing more of Spains "north of the mason/dixon" stories :tup:

Next time for sure!

:D Crap!!

Due to a scheduling snafu, I won't be able to leave Mich till after 10-ish tonight so it would be tough to get there before midnight... which im sure would be the perfect time to be around :D

Rockin' thanks again for the invite, i was really looking forward to meeting you guys and hearing more of Spains "north of the mason/dixon" stories :tup:

Next time for sure!

We'll hold you to it! 16,000 witnesses! :doh:

Less than an hour to zero hour! Chavez is on the way, the sheep is in the backseat, and Guido and Carmine are already staking the place out.

Should be fun! :D