[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attention Chicagoland Huddlers

spain

Have a blast y'all! How far is Warrendale from Batavia? Or the city? I have one sister that lives in each. The city sister lives on a street called N Washten or Washtenaw? I might just plan to be up there visiting next year, maybe take my 2 weeker. If I can make it from Florida, certainly some of you locals can. Have fun all! Drink one for me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a blast y'all! How far is Warrendale from Batavia? Or the city? I have one sister that lives in each. The city sister lives on a street called N Washten or Washtenaw? I might just plan to be up there visiting next year, maybe take my 2 weeker. If I can make it from Florida, certainly some of you locals can. Have fun all! Drink one for me.

We did! :clap:

Warrenville is about 8 miles....easy miles from Batavia. Map..... The street in Chi is probably Washtenaw.....Map...

But it probably runs a fur piece North to South.

Anyways.....we had a great time as usual. Mrs. Chavez is as beautiful as ever. Glowing actually! What a sweetheart! :heart: Mrs. RR had a great time also.

Spain WAS wearing a pink shirt :doh: and when I tried to take his pic, he grabbed my cell phone and threw it into the fish tank! :D So sorry folks, no pic. :clap: He went a little nuts when I said the word Sahsage, and then he commented on how funny Gil and I talk. Spain.....YOU talk funny! BUT Mrs. Spain was a no-show! :clap: I'm am beginning to wonder about Spain's orientation, as there was a beautiful buxom blond sitting at the bar but Spain's attention was focused on an ice cream sign w/ a cow in it! :tup:

Chavez was going to pop Spain in the grill but Gil stepped in and all was fine. :D See Brent.....no worries! :clap::clap:

There are a couple of exaggerations above.....figure out what's true and what is not. :clap:

So yet another chapter of Huddlers meeting Huddlers is written. Sky started this whole thing and I for one have to :D to him for it! Thanks, my friend!

Spain, Gil and Chavez...... I had a great time! You guys are tops! :D:clap:

As always, it's a good day when you get to hang with the spainster - not to mention rr and gil. I would've liked to have stayed longer, but you all know that the belly that carries the baby is the belly that rules the world. Mrs Chavez was a trooper though - drove all the way home and didn't complain a bit. I fell asleep before we hit Wisconsin.

Maybe next year more of the pansies who are afraid to come out from behind their keyboards will show up. :D

good times....good times.

I don't feel like I drank too much last night, so that's a good thing.

Amen to what Chavez said here...people are missing out on the opportunity to get charmed by Spain's good looks and Southern "glow".

I'm am beginning to wonder about Spain's orientation, as there was a beautiful buxom blond sitting at the bar but Spain's attention was focused on an ice cream sign w/ a cow in it! :D

It was the nearest thing to a sheep in the whole restaurant.

Great time last night! Thanks for coming out guys! I was feeling a little sluggish this morning after drinking several adult beverages! But not too bad. The downside was my son waking me up at 5:30 to eat breakfast after I stayed up to 2:00 am drinking beers with my brother in law out on his back porch. I could have used another 8 hours sleep or so but it was not to be. I hope to see you guys at Derby next year as we all did the pinkie swear promising we would attend. Even Chavez wife is coming although she may be leaving him at home to take care of the youngster!

As always, it's a good day when you get to hang with the spainster - not to mention rr and gil. I would've liked to have stayed longer, but you all know that the belly that carries the baby is the belly that rules the world. Mrs Chavez was a trooper though - drove all the way home and didn't complain a bit. I fell asleep before we hit Wisconsin.

Maybe next year more of the pansies who are afraid to come out from behind their keyboards will show up. :D

:D