[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA Draft!

Sleeping King

If Ainge trades the #5 for Allen I will be beyond pissed. I am not against trading for a vet but it better be a guy that plays in the front court (Marion, Gasol, Oneal).

I have said since the lottery debacle that I wanted the Celtics to get Brandon Wright. His workouts have been less than stellar but I really think this kid is going to be awesome. Corey Brewer would be great too.

Just do not draft Yi. I am sure he has a lot of potential but he has all sorts of questions. No one even knows how old he is and he refused to workout against anyone but the air.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have one chance to redeem yourself. WEEI is reporting that the TWolves and Celtics are now talking Garnett again since they can now show him Pierce and Allen.

The deal would be Jefferson, Ratliff and Minnesota's pick back next year for Garnett.

Now I was against Jefferson and the #5 but given the current circumstances of Allen being added I would be extremely for this move. Jefferson is going to be really good but he is still young and it may take a while.

Bascially if it is only Allen then Ainge is a retard. If he lands Allen and Garnett he brilliant.

ARe the Hawks going to play Horford at the PF? If not, they've got too many SF. . .Josh Smith is a flat out stud at everything Horford does. . .

confused. . .the Hawks really needed a PG.

:D

Edited by SheikYerbuti

What trades have happened? I dont have access to any of the sports sites to look at anything. All I can do is look here and read what's posted. What's happened so far. I'm a Suns homer. Dont get off work for another 3 hours.

What trades have happened? I dont have access to any of the sports sites to look at anything. All I can do is look here and read what's posted. What's happened so far. I'm a Suns homer. Dont get off work for another 3 hours.

The only trade so far is

Celtics send

Wally and Delonte West

to Seattle for

Ray Allen

Horford absolutely will play PF. And the Hawks will get a PG at 11. Acie Law will be the pick and will be the best PG in this draft. Atlanta is going to have a very good draft.

Horford better bulk up. . .he don't look like no PF.

Huh? Horford is 6'9 and weighs 245. He is a force inside. He is in the same mold as Boozer or Horace Grant. He can definitely step in and start at the 4. You sure you do not have him confused with Brandon Wright?

What did Sean May weigh on draft day? Now THERE'S a ready for the NBA PF!!

:D

:D Has this been confirmed? So far it has all sounded like "Close to reaching an agreement"

No TV or radio right now. The Sonics' blog guy at the draft says it's a done deal, but nba.com isn't saying anything.