[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 IDP Mock Draft Chat, Banter & Bashing

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i dont know....winslow has some serious upside but he did have Micro fracture Surgery and while I hope he is able to make it back I have my doubts...does anyone know if any NFL player has ever come back from MF surgery?

He's a F'n warrior.

Those in the play it out for $25

Bronco

Sarge

Keg

Swiss

Darin

Tbimm

Urlacher

3WZ

Boat

Bushwacked

Still havent committed

Zooty

Big John

Ummm, I didn't sign up under that assumption and I definitely would have drafted differently.

Maybe but I'm pretty maxed out already

Ummm, I didn't sign up under that assumption and I definitely would have drafted differently.

Maybe but I'm pretty maxed out already

No problem,

But I have a question, why would you have drafted differently. Seriously, this is a mock, to acquire the best team. Are you saying you tanked this draft, because it didnt count. :D

This one owner doesnt matter much in all play. Its winner take all, anyway, so Ill set this teams lineup for the yr, and adjust if there is an injury, if I cant find someone who wants to take it over. We will do this without or without 12, since we have 10 committed already.

No problem,

But I have a question, why would you have drafted differently. Seriously, this is a mock, to acquire the best team. Are you saying you tanked this draft, because it didnt count. :D

Fine, taunt me, I'm in.

And no I didn't tank, I just used a different strategy than the one I normally use to win leagues. :D

This one owner doesnt matter much in all play. Its winner take all, anyway, so Ill set this teams lineup for the yr, and adjust if there is an injury, if I cant find someone who wants to take it over. We will do this without or without 12, since we have 10 committed already.

I assume that we elected to go with an all-play league? You could set an owners lineup to either score the league average or play his best FF scorers from the previous portion of the season every week unless a bye or injury prevents it. Or you could just not enter a lineup for them. Any way, it would work out in that format.

I assume that we elected to go with an all-play league? You could set an owners lineup to either score the league average or play his best FF scorers from the previous portion of the season every week unless a bye or injury prevents it. Or you could just not enter a lineup for them. Any way, it would work out in that format.

its a moot point zooty agreed to participate

oh and nice selection of keiaho...he was someone I REALLY REALLY wanted to nab and was hoping to give him a look see in the next pass or so...i was hoping the fact that he hasnt been truly named the starter yet would allow him to slip a bit more...i can see him posting top 20 numbers

oh and nice selection of keiaho...he was someone I REALLY REALLY wanted to nab and was hoping to give him a look see in the next pass or so...i was hoping the fact that he hasnt been truly named the starter yet would allow him to slip a bit more...i can see him posting top 20 numbers

He wasnt making it back to you. I almost took him over Vilma, but figured this was the time to nab Vilma. I see a rebound. Not to 2005 numbers, but somehwhere in between 2005 and 2006. 240 pts or so

He wasnt making it back to you. I almost took him over Vilma, but figured this was the time to nab Vilma. I see a rebound. Not to 2005 numbers, but somehwhere in between 2005 and 2006. 240 pts or so

I'd say that would be a fairly safe assessment of Vilma. I have him around 225. I think a lot of people watching this draft were curious to see where he would go. 8.11 is about 20 picks sooner than I was expecting. Still, a decent value, though.

disregard darins remark about starting a CB....we dont have that starting requirement this yr...but with that said Rhonde is still a top flight DB in a redraft league ranking in the top 7-10DBs

Wouldn't you know it... I go and devalue UiG's saying that bushwacked's team is one of the ones to beat at this point and what happens?

Oh I thought this was a surgery following his motorcycle accident. :D

Ack, for some reason I thought we had to start CB/S and DT/DE. Oh well. Still like my Barber pick.

And we rely on this guy to write articles for the defensive columns? :tup::D

Edited by URLACHERisGOD

Much thanks. I'm really pleased with my LBs so far, for having waited so long to start taking them.

Merriman dropped about this far in another IDP start up draft I was involved with earlier this year, and I couldn't figure out why - I would have taken him earlier in that draft if I hadn't been going against a strong O wave early on and loaded up on 3 top 10 LBs (LB value similar to this league's). When I saw LBs going early here, I decided to wait it out & see who dropped and I got rewarded with Merriman & Keiaho.

Very pleased with the value on both guys.

Edited by Bronco Billy

damn you sarge...had DJax all locked and loaded...last round it was darin taking barber 2 picks in front of me now you 1 pick in front with DJax...imo he was GREAT VALUE at that point....but i am extremely pleased to land cooley....guy has been rock solid the past few yrs and the final 6 weeks of the season he was the #3 TE in the league...now hopefully that chemistry that he and campbell had going will continue

damn you sarge...had DJax all locked and loaded...last round it was darin taking barber 2 picks in front of me now you 1 pick in front with DJax...imo he was GREAT VALUE at that point....but i am extremely pleased to land cooley....guy has been rock solid the past few yrs and the final 6 weeks of the season he was the #3 TE in the league...now hopefully that chemistry that he and campbell had going will continue

That's all fine and dandy. :D Now go make your other pick! :D

That's all fine and dandy. :D Now go make your other pick! :tup:

:D No sh!t! :taptaptap:

The guy's running his yap over here & he's been up for almost half an hour at the draft site...

Edited by Bronco Billy