[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All-Star Game

godtomsatan

Still a fan of Bonds here.

OMG, you pick the worst favorite players. :D:D

The All-Star Game won't be relevant to me until they stop letting the fans vote - up to 25 times per position legally and then god-knows-how-many times with extra e-mail addresses. It's just so stupid.

The All-Star Game won't be relevant to me until they stop letting the fans vote - up to 25 times per position legally and then god-knows-how-many times with extra e-mail addresses. It's just so stupid.

You, sir, are a gigantic tard.

I knew the NL couldn't hold the AL down very much longer. Looks like Ichiro will get the MVP if AL hangs on. Wow, even a TB Devil Ray got into the action. What the hell is Carl Crawford doing in TB anyway?

Have fun watching your team bite it down the stretch again this year.

I won't waste my A material since Skirtski here is going to keep posting a response until he has the last word on whatever Megan Foxbag misanthropic trip he's one these days.

I won't waste my A material since Skirtski here is going to keep posting a response until he has the last word on whatever Megan Foxbag misanthropic trip he's one these days.

Since your "A material" consists of insulting somebody when they suggest that the All-Star Game voting system is flawed, I wouldn't bother either. Perhaps you'd be better off moving to your "B material", which may make your look like less of a mouthy punk bitch with nothing of value to add to this thread.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Since your "A material" consists of insulting somebody when they suggest that the All-Star Game voting system is flawed, I wouldn't bother either. Perhaps you'd be better off moving to your "B material", which may make your look like less of a mouthy punk bitch with nothing of value to add to this thread.

Your hypocrisy is off the charts. Let's review...

You, sir, are a gigantic tard.

Wow.

So, are you going to explain why the voting system for the All-Star Game is not completely retarded, or would you prefer to drive your own thread into the ground?

I also really enjoy the all-star game. I watched every inning and although my Tiger reps didn't perform well and the AL tried to choke it away in the 9th it was a fun game to watch. I still think basing the world series home field is silly though.