[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

More Evolution

billay

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What created that protein ? Or should I say Who created it ?

I'll stick to the Bible ( its ok if some ridicule me for that , I forgive you :D )

Scientists have been able to create the enzymes that create protiens from a goop of stuff and an electrical current, similar to a lightniing striking sea water, since the 1950's. Kids routinely do this experiment as part of science fairs these days.

Scientists have been able to create the enzymes that create protiens from a goop of stuff and an electrical current, similar to a lightniing striking sea water, since the 1950's. Kids routinely do this experiment as part of science fairs these days.

I would tend to believe and do believe if this is the case someone ( wonder who ? ) Had to create the stuff to make the enzymes ..shoot that Someone crteated the goop and scientist in my world

:grin:

I'll stick to the Bible ( its ok if some ridicule me for that , I forgive you :D )

More importantly Jesus will forgive them. All they have to do is recognize him as our savior and that he died for our sins and repent.

I would tend to believe and do believe if this is the case someone ( wonder who ? ) Had to create the stuff to make the enzymes ..shoot that Someone crteated the goop and scientist in my world

:grin:

You play in your world, I'll play in mine. :D

More importantly Jesus will forgive them. All they have to do is recognize him as our savior and that he died for our sins and repent.

And then tithe. Let's not forget the tithe-ing part.

ahaha....but man wrote the bible...

my belief is to not follow anything that man/woman has told me to follow...

my best assumption is to just be neutral and not "worship" anything...

I think "god" knows how great he is and doesn't need us praising him and saying 10x rosaries and 10x hail mary's or whatever....

it's all BS to me....

He's not just any ole ghost...he's the Holy Ghost. :boo:

Ummm... you might want to reconsider your specific brand of humor here in this case and take a page out of Pascal's Wager. :D

Whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgivness, but is guilty of an eternal sin. [Mk. 3:29; Mt. 12:32; Lk. 12:10]

ahaha....but man wrote the bible...

my belief is to not follow anything that man/woman has told me to follow...

my best assumption is to just be neutral and not "worship" anything...

I think "god" knows how great he is and doesn't need us praising him and saying 10x rosaries and 10x hail mary's or whatever....

it's all BS to me....

The book of Genesis was dictated to Moses by God and are the words of God. If you choose not to worship God that's your problem not mine.

Eecognizing Jesus as your savior is the only requirement for salvation. Following Jacob's Law is is something that good Christains do.

I have always found it fascinating that a deity needs such justification for thier own importance. I would expect such a being to be more concerned with someone embracing the qualities they try to teach, rather than simple sworn allegiance.

I have always found it fascinating that a deity needs such justification for thier own importance. I would expect such a being to be more concerned with someone embracing the qualities they try to teach, rather than simple sworn allegiance.

I guess you could take up your issues with Jesus. Tell him what you think is needed for slavation. I'm sure he'd appreciate the advice. :D

Man wrote the bible ?? I think not ..they may have had the pen ( stylus ) in their hand but they did not write the bible and the words in contains ...to believe it was written by man may also mean it was not read ..read carefully ..regardless I do believe in the Book and in Jesus ...and hope others do as well ..if not that's ok , we can still be friendly :D

I guess you could take up your issues with Jesus. Tell him what you think is needed for slavation. I'm sure he'd appreciate the advice. :D

I plan to. I suspect we will have a rather rousing discussion on how the purity of his message was corrupted by men bent on gaining wealth, power and influence over other men. And how the entire world was hoodwinked into following "the word of God" as interpreted by men who have used it for justification of murder, rapine and torture.

Then maybe we will move into how the modern bible has been translated from translations and how many mistakes exist from the anectdotes of his life. Then perhaps we will work on how people decided he (Jesus) was more important than God.

Edited by cre8tiff

Whatever. If evolutionists/atheists want to believe that by pure chance the Earth is exactly at the right distance and angle from the sun, with just the right annual orbit, just the right influence of the moon on our tides, just the right atmosphere, just the right amount of trees/plants to give us our air, just the right balance of so many chemicals it makes yer head spin, fine.

Oh, and that this unique combination of perfect circumstances occured in only one place in the solar system and the whole universe (so far that we can find, with all our science) and that evolution has happened completely randomly to get us to the place where humans have the brainpower to do all these wondrous things far superior to all other animals, etc., etc. - fine.

But don't go around telling us faithful that we believe in a fairy tale! Especially a fairy tale that gives billions of people hope in the future (arguably another requirement for long term survival of the species.) Are you kidding?? That would be truly ignorant/crazy on your part....

But I agree with atheists that religious zealots have made - and continue to make - lives miserable with misguided attempts to force religion on others. I won't force mine on you if you don't force yours on me. That's why we live in this great country.

I humbly request that both sides don't screw that up, please.....

Edited by Coffeeman