[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jeter has the herp?

Sleeping King

Herpes is caused by two viruses -- herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). While statistics vary, research shows that 90% of the population has been exposed to HSV-1, "oral herpes," and 25% of the population aged 25-45 years old in the United States has been exposed to infection with HSV-2, "genital herpes."

Did you read the article? She got bedded by the director's assistant from FF1, and it was called off because he wouldn't marry her. How gay is that guy?

Oh, I think he is pretty ghey...at this point, I woulda made plans for a family!

:D

It figures...the Sawx are choking again with the Yankees closing like a freight train and this is the "story" that you're interested in?

I've actually seen this freight train before... the one that stalls there for a month, slowly creeping forward a little bit to give you hope that it will clear the intersection, but then it rolls back and sits there for another week.

Do you remember those few days where the Yankees were in control of the wildcard spot before Seattle took it back? Yeah... that was sweet.

I had yankees dead a few times this season ( quite enjoyable actually ) ...not sure if they will make it but they made it very interesting again ....unfortunately

This seems to happen frequently that the Yanks start out slow and the "Yanks are dying" threads start...and we seem to see too often they come back and make a game of things. I never count those dang Yankees out...:D

It figures...the Sawx are choking again with the Yankees closing like a freight train and this is the "story" that you're interested in?

People need to get off this Sox choking nonsense. They are 21-16 siince the break and have the best record in baseball. The credit needs to go to the Yankees for playing some very good baseball. They are playing at a higher clip then the Sox have all year.

The Yankees play LAA, DET and BOS the next ten games. We will see where they stand after that.

People need to get off this Sox choking nonsense. They are 21-16 siince the break and have the best record in baseball. The credit needs to go to the Yankees for playing some very good baseball. They are playing at a higher clip then the Sox have all year.

The Yankees play LAA, DET and BOS the next ten games. We will see where they stand after that.

Wow, 5 games over .500. Kudos. Sounds like choking to me. Gotta put 'em away when you can :D

When my Red Sox buddies were giving my Yankees buddies shiiit at the end of May, when the Yanks were 13 back I listened to them go at each other, and then very calmly looked at my Red Sox buddies and said: "it's May, and I feel really bad for you."

And now, 8 games later you should be sweating, seriously.

And now, 8 games later you should be sweating, seriously.

You know who should be sweating? Teams who don't have a playoff spot who are losing a series against the division leading Angels.

Lets revisit this Thursday morning.

Edited by AtomicCEO

This story is so full of crap, its eyes are brown....

I did hear a related one recently on a L.A. radio station: "Traffic around here is like herpes - it never really goes away, and can flare up at the worst possible times." so true.....

You know who should be sweating? Teams who don't have a playoff spot who are losing a series against the division leading Angels.

Lets revisit this Thursday morning.

No one has a playoff spot.

And what is it with Boston fans forgetting about the rest of the season? Who cares about Thursday? Let's revisit October 3rd, 2007. 6 weeks from now.

The Yanks have eaten 8 games in 12 weeks, and are down to 5 with 6 weeks to go, AND have 6 games vs the Sox left.

I'll say the same thing when you were 13 up: you guys are in trouble.

Edited by Pope Flick

The Yanks have eaten 8 games in 12 weeks, and are down to 5 with 6 weeks to go, AND have 6 games vs the Sox left.

I'll say the same thing when you were 13 up: you guys are in trouble.

Recalculation... ok, 6 games back. Checking for sweat... done.

Looking for sweat... oh, there it is. On you, Yankee fan. BURN!

Recalculation... ok, 6 games back. Checking for sweat... done.

Looking for sweat... oh, there it is. On you, Yankee fan. BURN!

I think its 5 after last nights game