[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Going RB 1st 2nd and 3rd Rounds.

ttran

It says that he posted 7 minutes before you. :D:D:wacko:

QUOTE(nhoops @ 8/21/07 10:25am)

Nice....and I agree with the comments regarding McGahee.....I'd rather have SSmith, CJohnson, TO, Holt, Fitz or Roy in that spot.

And we still don't know from what position he was drafting because if it was anything in the 5-10 range and RB were flying fast then one of the top 3 WR should have been there.

JUST WOW.... After 2 posts saying' "THE 4TH MOTHRFCKIN ROUND", you still can't read it??

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in a different time zone than me Einstein. Someone live on the East Coast????Look at when that guy replied then. Its probably at 11 AM

"This post has been edited by ttran: Today, 9:32 AM"

Should i take a screen shot??Might wanna put on the glasses.

Screen shot just for you

Would you be so kind as to providing us with a screen shot of post #14 of this thread?

It says that he posted 7 minutes before you. :D:D:wacko:

QUOTE(nhoops @ 8/21/07 10:25am)

Nice....and I agree with the comments regarding McGahee.....I'd rather have SSmith, CJohnson, TO, Holt, Fitz or Roy in that spot.

And we still don't know from what position he was drafting because if it was anything in the 5-10 range and RB were flying fast then one of the top 3 WR should have been there.

Please click on my screen shot.. Where do you live??

The Top 10 Scoring receivers last year averaged 171 Fantasy points in my league. And I HAVE 2 of them. DRIVER + JAVON.

'The Top 10 Running Backs averaged 257 Points.The 10th place RB scored almost as much as the Top Receiver. What does this tell you?? That running backs are much more valuable to get than receivers

Could you please explain to me how value is calculated?

It's a subject I'm not that clear on and would love the help with.

"""I guess you really can't read. I am starting 3 RBs not 2.

Get your facts straight buddy. The Top 10 Scoring receivers last year averaged 171 Fantasy points in my league. And I HAVE 2 of them. DRIVER + JAVON.

'The Top 10 Running Backs averaged 257 Points.The 10th place RB scored almost as much as the Top Receiver. What does this tell you?? That running backs are much more valuable to get than receivers because RBs WILL ALWAYS get their touches, but Receivers will have games where they will catch 2 balls.

Please learn the game. You won't win with 1 or 2 "STUDS". Especially players like Peyton Manning and LT. Reason Being???They are Division Winners every year. Clinchers who don't use their starters at the end of the year where Fantasy Players matter.

Take your stud WR and be stuck with a Michael Turner and Tatum Bell as your 2nd and 3rd RB. """

Do you have any reason why you would be stupid enough to take a WR in the 2nd round of a 3 RB League???? You must have some inside info on Michael Turner getting the start in front of LT this year.

Edited by ttran

I guess you really can't read. I am starting 3 RBs not 2.

Get your facts straight buddy. The Top 10 Scoring receivers last year averaged 171 Fantasy points in my league. And I HAVE 2 of them. DRIVER + JAVON.

'The Top 10 Running Backs averaged 257 Points.The 10th place RB scored almost as much as the Top Receiver. What does this tell you?? That running backs are much more valuable to get than receivers because RBs WILL ALWAYS get their touches, but Receivers will have games where they will catch 2 balls.

Please learn the game. You won't win with 1 or 2 "STUDS". Especially players like Peyton Manning and LT. Reason Being???They are Division Winners every year. Clinchers who don't use their starters at the end of the year where Fantasy Players matter.

Take your stud WR and be stuck with a Michael Turner and Tatum Bell as your 2nd and 3rd RB.

For starters, it appears you edited your first post after I made my comments but I don't recall seeing the flex player option.

Secondly, why do you ask "advice" on things that already happened and then tell anyone who doesn't think you did a great job to "learn the game".

I'm not the only person who thinks that S. Smith/ C Johnson is a better pick than Willis Mc. Perhaps you are correct and we are not. Well bully for you. If so, I must question your logic in seeking advice from a bunch of guys who you think don't know as much as you.

BTW, you still haven't told anyone who you could have taken at those spots. Me thinks that you are just looking for everyone to say how great you are rather than actually trying to get any "advice".

My conclusion, you're an argumentative little pr!ck who just wasted whatever money he spent joining the Huddle because you have turned pretty much everyone against you in two days flat. Congrats.

Well sure, that gives us what they scored last year, but is that the same as value?

05 numbers for RBs: 255 points

05 numbers for WR; 193 points

You're talking about a whole another thing. I'm just trying to prove a point. That RBs are more valuable than these "STUD" Receivers.

05 numbers for RBs: 255 points

05 numbers for WR; 193 points

You're talking about a whole another thing. I'm just trying to prove a point. That RBs are more valuable than these "STUD" Receivers.

Actually, you are merely showing what players scored. That is not value. Thus, what you have shown has not displayed anything to do with value, much less the value of an RB like McGahee vs. the top WRs.

Then draft your damn running backs and shut up!!! Nobody cares anymore. You are a little prick who likes to hear himself talk. We all are just laughing at you and will be laughing at every post you make on these boards. Do you get the point now a** clown?

For starters, it appears you edited your first post after I made my comments but I don't recall seeing the flex player option.

Secondly, why do you ask "advice" on things that already happened and then tell anyone who doesn't think you did a great job to "learn the game".

I'm not the only person who thinks that S. Smith/ C Johnson is a better pick than Willis Mc. Perhaps you are correct and we are not. Well bully for you. If so, I must question your logic in seeking advice from a bunch of guys who you think don't know as much as you.

BTW, you still haven't told anyone who you could have taken at those spots. Me thinks that you are just looking for everyone to say how great you are rather than actually trying to get any "advice".

My conclusion, you're an argumentative little pr!ck who just wasted whatever money he spent joining the Huddle because you have turned pretty much everyone against you in two days flat. Congrats.

I took this from my OP that was edited at 9 am this morning, but you didn't bother reading it I guess.

"Payton, Palmer, Marvin, and S. Smith were all taken by the time I got my 3rd pick, so there were other good WRs avail. Just didn't want to take them because RBs are harder to come by."

Other than those guys listed, all other receivers/qbs were available. The best available back was mcgahee. Like I said before, you might choose to take a "STUD" receiver for bragging rights or whatever, but I'd rather be deep in the running game in a 3 Running Back scoring league.

I don't know why everyone is dissing on mcgahee. Even Jamal Lewis was about to run for 1100 yds and 9 TDs last year and the guy blows. 3.6 yds a carry. Everyone knows mcgahee is a much more talented back.

Now Jamals Numbers are right on par with those "STUD" receivers yall are talking about + RBs have the ability to catch for yds/tds. How many receivers do you know run the ball???

Then draft your damn running backs and shut up!!! Nobody cares anymore. You are a little prick who likes to hear himself talk. We all are just laughing at you and will be laughing at every post you make on these boards. Do you get the point now a** clown?

Ahh, the ol "resort to name calling" when you run out of things to say.

I like that word, a$$clown. Very Unique. Makes you sound very intelligent and on topic.

Edited by ttran

I love this forum and plan to stick around. The debates are pretty interesting and brings out good INFO Imo. Ppl might hate me for my threads, but this is a chat room/forum. Who really has personal hate towards someone online? If you do, you have some serious issues.

Cheers to many more threads by me :D

"Payton, Palmer, Marvin, and S. Smith were all taken by the time I got my 3rd pick, so there were other good WRs avail. Just didn't want to take them because RBs are harder to come by."

Other than those guys listed, all other receivers/qbs were available. The best available back was mcgahee. Like I said before, you might choose to take a "STUD" receiver for bragging rights or whatever, but I'd rather be deep in the running game in a 3 Running Back scoring league.

But McGahee was taken in the 2nd round, apaprently ahead of those players.

And, care to post any evidence to support your statements regarding value? You may well be right, but it will serve you well to post some evidence to support your claims, and you have failed to do that so far.

But McGahee was taken in the 2nd round, apaprently ahead of those players.

And, care to post any evidence to support your statements regarding value? You may well be right, but it will serve you well to post some evidence to support your claims, and you have failed to do that so far.

Every league should have player value/point totals, Position averages...etc from previous years. I've been doing a lot of typing and really don't care for typing out individual stats. But these numbers are not false.

While having good WRs are important, w/o a SOLID running game, you have no chance in Fantasy. Whens the last time a team with a top WR or QB like payton manning or marvin harrison won a League? I haven't seen that in awhile.