[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Video Advertisements on Front Page

• 3 weeks later...
FYI...

Ever since you guys started displaying the video advertisements on the front page, it is taking FOREVER for the front page to load when I visit the site. It is more than a little annoying.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

One of the video adds on the homepage is "stay at home moms looking 4 fun" and has a girl with a G string bending over..I know the policy here for posting pron and I am sure someone ( a huddle advertiser) slipped that one by the powers that be. Id check it out..It sends a mixed message

One of the video adds on the homepage is "stay at home moms looking 4 fun" and has a girl with a G string bending over..I know the policy here for posting pron and I am sure someone ( a huddle advertiser) slipped that one by the powers that be. Id check it out..It sends a mixed message

I think the message is pretty straightforward. Make sure your wife has a job.