[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

why can't we post pics?

LooGie

I think you guys should let us post pics in our posts. Not even our sigs, just a regular post. I understand wanting to keep things clean and uniform, but you could keep it under a certain size, it wont cost you any bandwidth, and if it's dirty or naughty, delete it.

I just dont see any reason to not allow pics, hosted elsewhere, under 100x100 pixels in size...it could add to the personality of the huddle

also, i think we should get rid of grits. That's probably more important than pics at this point. :D

Not going to happen. It drags down the load time of the boards and with hundreds of posts added to the message board's dozens of forums daily the monitoring overhead isn't worth it. We'd rather spend our time and energy producing content for our members, not monitoring every forum post 24/7.

As for Grits? Well... no comment. :D

also, i think we should get rid of grits. That's probably more important than pics at this point

Its called a double standard. God forbid you post something political or a nice set of twoobs, but its OK for Grits to post peoples obituaries in jest, or for a certain Sooner fan to verbally abuse other posters.

I find that the site is still worth the membership if you just ignore these turds.

Not going to happen. It drags down the load time of the boards and with hundreds of posts added to the message board's dozens of forums daily the monitoring overhead isn't worth it. We'd rather spend our time and energy producing content for our members, not monitoring every forum post 24/7.

As for Grits? Well... no comment. :D

well i'm going to disagree with you. There's plenty of non-huddle employees that frequent the forum on a regular basis, and would be happy to do moderating for free.

I do alot of forums, and this is the smallest forum I subscribe to. All the others are MASSIVE (creditboards, somethingawful, 4chan etc) and all of them allow pics, and the load time is not all that much better here.

I hear you, and understand i'm in a losing battle, but just felt like voicing my opinion.

what about adding more smilies? i have alot that are the same style as the ones featured here. i've noticed about every year a few more get added, so maybe i can help. I have gathered thousands from my jonts through forum-land...