[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Newbie Welcome Thread

rajncajn

Who Favreforlife

What GreenBay Homer, Badgers and Red Sox

When 41

Where CentralWisconsin

Why What else is there to do in central WI.

Bio. Been playing in 2 leagues since the Early 90's 4 times to the dance 1 championship in each league. Love the banter on the Huddle. For the most part a very knowlegable group. Forester and married 20 years.

Guest dabears
No offense, babe, but are you a NEW DABEARS?  The old one had a bad rep.  Chavez, Big J.............help me out here.

684131[/snapback]

This is my first football forum, can't possibly be the one you're lookin for...

But, when you do find the culprit, lemme know, I want a piece of him too for taking my beloved bears name

:D:D

Guest dabears
:D The other created a name DaBears34, then all the posts of the old name were purged out, thus the old account being purged out, thus becoming available again.

684348[/snapback]

See rocknob :toungestinkingoutsmiley:

:D

You will fit right in with the lawyers, car salesmen and general scum bags here :D

684638[/snapback]

Ah, I knew I loved this place for some reason... :D

nice pork chop burns :moon:

B) Uhhhh, Elvis is dead ! :D

684669[/snapback]

:moon: His chops and belly have unfortunately revived themselves by way of my unsuspecting body. :DB):yay:

[/b]Who: CSEStreet Long time Dolphin fan

[/b]What: Government/ Manager, spoken for, long time commitment

(getting married again scares the crap out of me). resident of South

Florida except for a tour to asia for Uncle Sam

When: Many moons ago, I easily qualify for HOT FFL Still young at heart

Why: Fantasy sports is a passion of mine. If we can't do football, it is on to

NASCAR for the next 9 months (maybe that where I went wrong)

Bio: Been into fantasy football since '96. Commish of two local leagues for

the past three years, made the bowl twice but ever won it all, play in

two redraft money leagues and have been at the Huddle 2 years now

WHO: cheezhed (packers fans--i love the old school bad weather kinda game)

WHAT: Truck Driver (deliver food to schools, hospitals, nursing homes, etc.)

WHERE: Harrisburg, PA (U know the smaller city in between the 2 larger cities)

WHEN: started fantasy 7 yrs ago. (started off interested now i'm ADDICTED!!)

WHY: Started off as a pastime during my offseason for softball. Now softball is my offseason activity from FANTASY. In 3 re-draft leagues and will be entering my first keeper league for 2005. CAN'T FIGHT THE FEELING!!!

Who: Bonehand

What: Book Buyer, Fantasy 'Baller, & 'Hawks Homer

Where: Redmond Wa

When: 36, 1/6 of which was spent playing FF

Why: Because I loves the Football

Fantasy Bio: Commish & 2002 Champ of the PNW Trash Talkin' Beer Drinkin' Fantasy Football League, where in 5 seasons I have never finished out of the playoffs.

Surprised I never saw this thread before. Here goes:

Who: Balzac, but the name is Jon - typed in Balzac just to be an idiot a few months back, having no idea I'd end up posting regularly and getting stuck with the name. Nice.

What: Commercial real estate attorney; husband and father; fantasy sports idiot; gym rat and fan of all Boston sports.

When: 29, though my body feels like that of an 80 year old with all of the back and knee injuries I've sustained. I owe my ability to still play sports to Bayer - pop a few of those before doing anything and you feel like you're 16 again.

Where: Transplanted Mass-hole - living in Westchester County, NY, working in NYC

Why: Why not? I dig cruising the boards to pick up new info and to occasionally argue stupidly.

Fantasy Bio: Been doing FF for probably 7 years, just branched out into my second league this year. Been a huddle member for 3 years, posted sparingly last year under different names (b/c I could never remember my passwords) - didn't start really posting until this year. Been into roto hoops for 6 or 7 years as well - just got into roto baseball last year. As I said, I'm a fantasy idiot.

Surprised I never saw this thread before.  Here goes:

685371[/snapback]

It's usually bumped a few times during the season. I figured now would be a good time to catch the newbies that are hanging around for the off-season. It'll drop out of site again for a while & then get bumped again for the flood at the beginning of the season.

• 2 months later...

Been meaning to add to this for a while

Who: Hitman

What: Analyst (Naval Engineering, Defense Industry) Saints homer by geographical default, but really a Colts fan as some of you know.

When: 27

Where: Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Why: Always played sports, love the fun and competition of Fantasy Football

Fantasy Bio: Been playing FF for 4 yrs, introduced to FF & the huddle by rajncajn :D 5 leagues: (2 BOTH Leagues: PnH IDP & Corleone Auction/Keeper) DW2 16 team IDP, Zealots Dynasty IDP, Local Keeper League

3 Championships and counting....

Edited by Hitman

• 3 weeks later...