rajncajn

The Newbie Welcome Thread

Pittsylvania County. How about you?

Growing up, everyone was either a Redskins or Cowboys fan and I have just never liked going with a crowd. Also, my first real football memory was watching Elway engineer The Drive. He became my favorite player that day and it stuck with me.

Best of luck to your daughter. UVa is a great experience.

thanks, right now UVA is either her 2nd or 3rd choice (it fluctuates, daily! lol)...I "think" Duke is still #1, but GA Tech and UVA are still up there on her list, too...of course, Mom's first choice is Charlottesvile for proximity purposes (Durham and Atlanta are TOO far away!)...lol

i grew-up in SW VA right on the border of So.WV, about 60 miles west of Blacksburg...everyone there was either a Steelers or Cowboys fan (that was before the Panthers, so I'm really old!)...I was actually a Steelers fan growing up, w/T. Bradshaw, F. Harris, R. Bleier, L. Swann, J. Lambert, M. Blount, etc., but became a "homer" with the Redskins when I moved to NoVA in the late '80s...Joe Gibbs was THE MAN! :). now, i can't stand the Steelers, because their fans are so obnoxious (at least the ones in DC!) Anyway, I've been enduring hardship ever since the early to mid-90s...lol

thanks, right now UVA is either her 2nd or 3rd choice (it fluctuates, daily! lol)...I "think" Duke is still #1, but GA Tech and UVA are still up there on her list, too...of course, Mom's first choice is Charlottesvile for proximity purposes (Durham and Atlanta are TOO far away!)...lol

i grew-up in SW VA right on the border of So.WV, about 60 miles west of Blacksburg...everyone there was either a Steelers or Cowboys fan (that was before the Panthers, so I'm really old!)...I was actually a Steelers fan growing up, w/T. Bradshaw, F. Harris, R. Bleier, L. Swann, J. Lambert, M. Blount, etc., but became a "homer" with the Redskins when I moved to NoVA in the late '80s...Joe Gibbs was THE MAN! :). now, i can't stand the Steelers, because their fans are so obnoxious (at least the ones in DC!) Anyway, I've been enduring hardship ever since the early to mid-90s...lol

nope, all Steelers fan's are like that

And you might not want to say that your daughter wants to be a 'hoo..... :unsure:

• Like 2

nope, all Steelers fan's are like that

And you might not want to say that your daughter wants to be a 'hoo..... :unsure:

lol...HUGE difference between a "'hoo" and a "'ho"...

lol...HUGE difference between a "'hoo" and a "'ho"...

just an o

LOL

just an o

LOL

some of them are paid to fake that o