Sign in to follow this  
Navygolf13

A little help please....

Okay this is my first year doing IDP in a league. I have Tamba Hali, Robert Mathis for D line, I have London Fletcher, Bart Scott, and Demarcus Ware at LB, and I have Champ Bailey and Sean Taylor at CB and S.

The scoring is any Tds 6 points, Fumble rec 4 points, FF 4 points, Int 3 points, Pass Defensed 1 point, Tackles 1.5 points, Assists .5 points, Sacks 3 points, Safeties 5 points. My question is who should I normally start and why....also last night I started Robert mathis and he scored for me 17.5 points. That seems like a lot to me....but I am not up on Defensive stats, is that a good game for a Defensive lineman?. Some help here would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

Mathis had a great game for a DL. How many at each position do you start.

If its 1-1-1, I start Mathis, Fletcher and Bailey. If its 1-2-1, I start Mathis, Fletcher and scott, and Bailey

Okay so I thought he had a lot of poitns but wasnt sure....and it is 1-1-1. Thats kind of what I figured but for some reason I put Taylor in this week....but I will switch it next week. Thanks for the input!!