[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the winner is?

tbimm

Agreed! The IDP game breakdowns are GREAT stuff.

Definitely a step in the right direction. Nice work guys. :D

One thing I would like though is the game breakdowns to be a little more in depth. They're really great & provide some great insight if you have one of the players mentioned, but a lot of players left out are left as unknowns. Usually the best starters are easier to chose for your lineup, but it's those middle tier players that you have trouble deciding on. If I had my choice I'd like to see this evolve to match David Dorey's Projections & predictions article. I know it's silly to try to project stats, but if we had the position reports for IDP to match what DMD does within the article it would be absolute gold.

Again, keep up the great work & keep improving! :D

I noticed this isnt on the front page yet.

This was the most recent article I caught and I thought it was pretty good. I have been looking at the articles tab as I've noticed some things I missed when they came out. I liked the defensive prospects article as well.

Yeah, if DMD could set it up so that the IDP stuff is a little easier to find that would be great as well.

I noticed this isnt on the front page yet.

This was the most recent article I caught and I thought it was pretty good. I have been looking at the articles tab as I've noticed some things I missed when they came out. I liked the defensive prospects article as well.

Another good read by Steve as well. Although most of those players are already rostered in larger leagues, it was still some pretty good insight on the position battles themselves. What would be really helpful now is an article outlining continuing position battles where current starters still have not proven themselves & have another player pushing them...still waiting on that follow-up on the "Scheme Matters" article too. :D