[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Haters Anonymous

WaterMan

Moss is not a celebrator of TDs. You know not of what you speak, Waterman. Try getting a clue.

The Green Bay moon. :D

Or was that fiction?

I have seen him give TD balls to plently of disabled kids in the stands.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hardly doing the riverdance, breaking out a sharpie, doing the worm or donning a HOF 20?? jacket...

The "moon" was a jab at the Green Bay fans who moon the opposing team bus before every game, and was hardly a TD "celebration."

Joe Buck isn't as smart as he likes to believe...

When did he moon the Green Bay fans? He was in the end zone after doing what?

Oct 2

Shalise Manza Young, of The Providence Journal, reports New England Patriots WR Randy Moss became the first player in NFL history to have four 100-yard receiving games in his first four games with a new team. He also became only the 27th player to record 700 career receptions.

Pace through five games:

109 receptions

1,763 yards

22 TDs

The EASY section of Moss' schedule is OVER!! No more Cincy, No more Jets, No More Browns.

Let's see how he does down the stretch.

so the pre-season prediction of 7TD and 1000 at best are still within reason?

I'm not saying that. Moss is a great Wr but Brady and the Pats scoring 30+/game for a season is a huge strech. The teams they've played so far have sucked not only when they played the Pats.

22 tds receiving is a very premature prediction for Moss. I think deep down in places Moss lovers don't talk about at parties,

you want him on that pedestal...you need him on that pedestal....but it won't happen and that's the truth.

Look for the better teams down the stretch to do exactly what the Browns did to Moss (3 catches 46 yds 0 tds). May I remind you that the Browns pass D sucks. Most teams will be better at neutralizing Watson and Stallworth than the Browns did.

Edited by Asskickas

The Green Bay moon. :D

Or was that fiction?

That was just a little bit of payback to the Green Bay Cheese-heads (aptly named).

Edited by Crazysight

I'm not saying that. Moss is a great Wr but Brady and the Pats scoring 30+/game for a season is a huge strech. The teams they've played so far have sucked not only when they played the Pats.

22 tds receiving is a very premature prediction for Moss. I think deep down in places Moss lovers don't talk about at parties,

you want him on that pedestal...you need him on that pedestal....but it won't happen and that's the truth.

Look for the better teams down the stretch to do exactly what the Browns did to Moss (3 catches 46 yds 0 tds). May I remind you that the Browns pass D sucks. Most teams will be better at neutralizing Watson and Stallworth than the Browns did.

I'm pretty sure the Browns did nothing to Moss. Brady jsut felt it was time to share the ball a little and give a little love to Stallworth instead.

The EASY section of Moss' schedule is OVER!! No more Cincy, No more Jets, No More Browns.

Let's see how he does down the stretch.

I think he'll be fine down the stretch. When you take a break from kickin' ass :D , check the pass rankings of their opponents -- yes, they have MIA twice (#3), WAS (#8), IND (#4), PIT (#2)...but they also have BUF (#32), PHI (#21), BAL (#13), yes...NYJ (#25) again, and NYG (#20). So it's not like they're playing Bailey and Bly 11 times from here on out. No more CIN and CLE, you got that part right...but 5 against tougher teams, and 5 against middle of the road-to-weakling teams.

Edited by msaint

Moss has proven that he still has 'it'....but what he doesn't have anymore

is that cocky attitude that won him nothing....talk is cheap, stunts are cheap.

just ask T.O. or Ocho when they'r being honest....they don't get you a ring.

ask Marino what he wants that he doesn't have....and now he doesn't even have the TD record.

now that Moss is on a respectable team, he has become respectable himself.

he gets it. it's no longer about him....the ring is what it's about.

whether or not he has a career year doesn't matter....he's doing just fine as the top receiver in the league.

and don't be fooled, just because he has a normal game doesn't mean he was shut down.

on the Patriots, the weapons are many. you don't always need to pullout your Howitzer.

it's called a Game Plan. it's called a Team.

maybe someday T.O. and Ocho will get this and stop bitching out their respective QB's

and hurting their team when they don't think they got the ball enough.

ask Marino what he wants that he doesn't have....and now he doesn't even have the TD record.

whether or not he has a career year doesn't matter....he's doing just fine as the top receiver in the league.

and don't be fooled, just because he has a normal game doesn't mean he was shut down.

on the Patriots, the weapons are many. you don't always need to pullout your Howitzer.

maybe someday T.O. and Ocho will get this and stop bitching out their respective QB's

Hook says otherwise:

Was it just me, or did Moss get shut down by the Browns yesterday? :D

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...p;#entry2224831

:D You really are clueless aren't you? I have Moss in my pay league. I also said that I thought he would have a good season this year. But I don't think he's the best WR in the league. My saying he got shut down by the Browns was in response to you ignorant sig line, that you have since changed. Once again, proving yourself as a dumbasss.

Well said :D

• 2 weeks later...

[insert the name of any of the other 30 NFL teams here] should have traded a 3rd round pick for Moss.

Hey Ted Thompson, how's James Jones working out for you?

First 10 Years of Moss:

11479 and 112 TD's (8 games left) On pace for 12259 and 123 td's

Rice through 10 years:

13275 and 118 td's

Harrison through 10 years:

12331 and 110 td's

Edited by kingfish247

WRs taken with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks this year...

2 44 Sidney Rice South Carolina Minnesota Vikings

2 45 Dwayne Jarrett USC Carolina Panthers

2 51 Steve Smith USC New York Giants

3 73 Jacoby Jones Lane Houston Texans

3 74 Yamon Figurs Kansas State Baltimore Ravens

3 75 Laurent Robinson Illinois State Atlanta Falcons

3 76 Jason Hill Washington State San Francisco 49ers

3 78 James Jones San Jose State Green Bay Packers

3 79 Mike Walker Central Florida Jacksonville Jaguars

3 80 Paul Williams Fresno State Tennessee Titans

3 99 Johnnie Lee Higgins Texas-El Paso Oakland Raiders

4 103 Isaiah Stanback Washington Dallas Cowboys

4 118 Ryne Robinson Miami (Ohio) Carolina Panthers

4 128 Chris Davis Florida State Tennessee Titans

Combined receiving stats of the above... 78/801/2 TDs. Moss so far in '07--47/779/11.