[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Haters Anonymous

WaterMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these records are great but what if all the NE players HAD been injured in any of these regular season games??? I mean come on, you don't leave your starters in because we all know they get hurt! You don't leave Tom Brady or Randy Moss in, I will not recognize these records because they ignored the chance of injuries!!!

I don't care that the regular season is over and no one got hurt, I'm going to continue to harp on the idea of someone HAD got injured during the regular season just for *16-0, something that almost never happens!!

Edited by CD6405

A supremely talented punk who has wasted much of his excellence in his petulence. Imagine him with the heart of Donald Driver, or the work ethic and heart of Wes Welker. If you put Steve Largents head in that body every record in the books would fall.

It's good we have an insider here who knows all of these players personally abd knows who they are truly. I mean, I know someone wouldn't just go off all the information the media gives to the us (especially those at the huddle that complain of all the hype and media machine).

Edited by CD6405

It's good we have an insider here who knows all of these players personally abd knows who they are truly. I mean, I know someone wouldn't just go off all the information the media gives to the us (especially those at the huddle that complain of all the hype and media machine).

"I play when I want to play. Do I play up to my top performance, my ability, every time? Maybe not."

"It was a tragedy, but it really wasn't nothing big." -On the 1970 Marshall plane crash.

Edited by budlitebrad

You can judge a man by his actions, by his words, by his friends and acquantances devotion or lack thereof, or you can go by the new myth his agent and the media are trying to create for him with the help of the Patriots who have a vested interest in seeing him not tear apart their team. I think I'll believe my eyes. I have seen. If you care to project character where none has been displayed that's your decision.

A supremely talented punk who has wasted much of his excellence in his petulence. Imagine him with the heart of Donald Driver, or the work ethic and heart of Wes Welker. If you put Steve Largents head in that body every record in the books would fall.

Well said. It speaks volumes that not even Moss' laziness, selfishness, and immaturity will be enough to keep him out of the HOF. His physical talent is just ridiculous. Too bad that it took him almost a full decade to dig his head out of his ass. Somebody with Largent's work ethic and Randy's talent would've left Jerry Rice in the dust.

Edited by Bill Swerski

You can judge a man by his actions, by his words, by his friends and acquantances devotion or lack thereof, or you can go by the new myth his agent and the media are trying to create for him with the help of the Patriots who have a vested interest in seeing him not tear apart their team. I think I'll believe my eyes. I have seen. If you care to project character where none has been displayed that's your decision.

Key event will be do the Pats attempt to keep him when his contract is up next year, if he's so important?

Key event will be do the Pats attempt to keep him when his contract is up next year, if he's so important?

Randy's probably going to command over $30 million in guaranteed money next year. Unless he takes a home-town discount or BB decides to cut some of his aging defensive players, Belichick very well might be inclined to stick with Stallworth, Welker, and Gaffney. Those guys don't exactly suck and I don't see BB cutting Bruschi or Harrison.