[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Haters Anonymous

WaterMan

Key event will be do the Pats attempt to keep him when his contract is up next year, if he's so important?

How awesome would it be to see Parcels come in and snake Moss away from Billy Boy(i know it wont happen but it would be funny)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy's probably going to command over $30 million in guaranteed money next year. Unless he takes a home-town discount or BB decides to cut some of his aging defensive players, Belichick very well might be inclined to stick with Stallworth, Welker, and Gaffney. Those guys don't exactly suck and I don't see BB cutting Bruschi or Harrison.

So, Randy is such a great player and so important to the Pats that they will let him walk.

Question answered.

Too bad that it took him almost a full decade to dig his head out of his ass.

He had two wasted years in Oakland but bookended around that he has played on the #1 and (now) #2 highest scoring teams of all time. This is not a coincidence. What I'm saying is that Moss was fantastic in Minnesota too, before the franchise started to fall apart. Certainly he hasn't had his head up his ass for a decade.

He had two wasted years in Oakland but bookended around that he has played on the #1 and (now) #2 highest scoring teams of all time. This is not a coincidence. What I'm saying is that Moss was fantastic in Minnesota too, before the franchise started to fall apart. Certainly he hasn't had his head up his ass for a decade.

Certainly, he would've been a much greater asset to his former teams if he ran routes over the middle, blocked, took it upon himself to be a leader, or even stretched regularly (he was notorious for not doing this, and it almost certainly resulted in the numerous leg injuries he suffered from '04-'06).

Being highly-productive on the stat sheet and having one's head up one's ass aren't mutually-exclusive exercises. Randy may have been great in Minnesota, but it wasn't because he did everything in his power to be a better player and a better teammate. And that's why he'll always be second-fiddle to Jerry Rice.

The guy is a beast. Hands down. He hates to loose, and he has had a bad attitude in the past but he has changed in less than a year. He has found a new team that is sound and, as much as I hate to say it, could go down as the greatest team ever...IF they run the table. I like to think that Randy had a lot to do with that. His knowledge of the game is very underrated.

:D

Well said. It speaks volumes that not even Moss' laziness, selfishness, and immaturity will be enough to keep him out of the HOF. His physical talent is just ridiculous. Too bad that it took him almost a full decade to dig his head out of his ass. Somebody with Largent's work ethic and Randy's talent would've left Jerry Rice in the dust.

I worked all day today, but I didn't catch a TD pass.

:D

Moss Avg Season now:

77.4 catches for 1219.3* yards and 12.4* tds

*Best of any receiver who has played 10 years or more.

Patriots wide receiver Randy Moss broke the all-time single-season receiving touchdowns record of Jerry Rice on Saturday, and after the game, Moss told reporters this:

"I don't think me breaking Jerry Rice's record is special," Moss said. "I think shutting you guys up is what made it special, all the negativity, all my critics."

Rice knows a thing or two about breaking records, and when he broke the records of the great receivers who came before him, he always showed respect for those receivers. So how did Rice feel about Moss saying breaking his record wasn't special? On a radio interview Wednesday, Rice said, "It's almost like a little slap in the face, but that's typical of Randy Moss."

He's upset alright. Upset that Randy has no respect for anyone but Randy.

That quote says absolutely everything you need to know about Randy Moss.

Seems like he's saying he finally gets to shut the Swerski's(ESPN, Raiders, etc) of the world shut up.

QUOTE(Jimmy Neutron @ 9/9/07 5:02pm)

all he has to do is repeat today's performance 15 times this season

You predicted 16 TDs, but he actually had 23. Or so close!

Chavez QUOTE(Chavez 9/9/07 5:10pm)

Lemme know how that works out for ya

He beat Rice's record. No big deal. :D

Edited by WaterMan

I am the only one who would like to see a link?

I haven't seen this story.

Slander! :D

PS: The anti-Moss crowd has been saying all along, "even if Moss gets the record it won't be as special because Rice did it in 12 games".

So now let me get this straight, when Moss says essentially the same thing, he is attacked for it? Wow do you guys love to flip-flop...

Edited by ROYALWITCHEESE