[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Send me your questions here

aterry1979

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am being offered M. Lych and T. holt for R.johnson and L.evans....1pt for 10yds rushing/receiving, 1 pt for every 2 receptions, 6ts a touchdown

10 team league 20 man rosters you start 1QB 2RB 3WR/TE 1K 1D and 2 flex guys(any position including kicker and defense)

my line up looks like:

QB:John Kitna

QB(f):Big Ben

RB: FWP

RB: Rudi Johnson

RB(f):Lamont Jordan

WR:Reggie Wayne

WR:Santonio Holmes

WR:Lee Evans

K: Jeff Wilkins

D: Dallas

BN:Thomas Jones

BN: Rex Grossman

BN Brandon Jackson

BN: Vernand Morency

BN: Jerious Norwood

BN:Muhammad, Muhsin

BN:Henderson, Devery

BN:Hackett, D.J.

BN:Crayton, Patrick

BN: Battle, Arnaz

His Roster:

QB Cutler, Jay

QB Delhomme, Jake

QB Palmer, Carson

RB Addai, Joseph

RB Bell, Tatum

RB Droughns, Reuben

RB Henry, Travis

RB Lynch, Marshawn

RB Rhodes, Dominic

RB Williams, Cadillac

WR Bennett, Drew

WR Colston, Marques

WR Holt, Torry

WR Jackson, Darrell

WR Jennings, Greg

WR Porter, Jerry

WR Randle El, Antwaan

K Graham, Shayne

K Hanson, Jason

DT Chicago Bears

I will be stacking him in RB but his WR would be a little thin...On my side if Lynch has the kind of success he had against a good D in Denver then he may do well this year...And it also seem Evans is due for a breakout year but I thought that last year and he burned me. Everytime I started him nothing but when I benched him Evans is also the only receiver in Buff so he will probably get doubled everytime.

WDIS @ Flex?

Ahman Green

Ladell Betts

Thomas Jones (not looking good)

Also, I am sitting Coles and starting Wayne and Chambers @ WR.

What do you think?

I think Thomas Jones deserves a second chance this week, especially with Ray Lewis out with a tricep strain. TJ likes to go up the middle and they will give him the carries with Pennington out. This is TJ's game to win and no one elses. Green is a "good" play which means he wil get the carries and some yards and a possible TD, but the texan offense is still new and unpredictible in my opinion. Ladell Betts will get his carries and may do alot with them on monday night but Clinton Portis will get his two so that is also a question mark. If i had to pick this week based on a safe play, i'd go with Green.

Wayne and Chambers are great options this week as Coles may be covered all day by Reed and with Kellen behind center? ehehe..

i am being offered M. Lych and T. holt for R.johnson and L.evans....1pt for 10yds rushing/receiving, 1 pt for every 2 receptions, 6ts a touchdown

10 team league 20 man rosters you start 1QB 2RB 3WR/TE 1K 1D and 2 flex guys(any position including kicker and defense)

my line up looks like:

QB:John Kitna

QB(f):Big Ben

RB: FWP

RB: Rudi Johnson

RB(f):Lamont Jordan

WR:Reggie Wayne

WR:Santonio Holmes

WR:Lee Evans

K: Jeff Wilkins

D: Dallas

BN:Thomas Jones

BN: Rex Grossman

BN Brandon Jackson

BN: Vernand Morency

BN: Jerious Norwood

BN:Muhammad, Muhsin

BN:Henderson, Devery

BN:Hackett, D.J.

BN:Crayton, Patrick

BN: Battle, Arnaz

His Roster:

QB Cutler, Jay

QB Delhomme, Jake

QB Palmer, Carson

RB Addai, Joseph

RB Bell, Tatum

RB Droughns, Reuben

RB Henry, Travis

RB Lynch, Marshawn

RB Rhodes, Dominic

RB Williams, Cadillac

WR Bennett, Drew

WR Colston, Marques

WR Holt, Torry

WR Jackson, Darrell

WR Jennings, Greg

WR Porter, Jerry

WR Randle El, Antwaan

K Graham, Shayne

K Hanson, Jason

DT Chicago Bears

I will be stacking him in RB but his WR would be a little thin...On my side if Lynch has the kind of success he had against a good D in Denver then he may do well this year...And it also seem Evans is due for a breakout year but I thought that last year and he burned me. Everytime I started him nothing but when I benched him Evans is also the only receiver in Buff so he will probably get doubled everytime.

I think if you just traded Holt for Evans then it would be a worthwhile trade. Dont get rid of Lynch, hes a gem in that offense and will be used all season.

WDIS @ Flex?

D Henderson, K Curtis, T Jones, L Betts or Norwood

Start 1QB,2 RB, 3 WR, 1W/R, TE, K, DEF

1pt/20yds rush/receive

6 pt TD

Starters are:

Romo

Parker, Ward

Ch Johnson, Owens, Cal Johnson

Winslow

Elam

Chicago

Right now I like Henderson...

Out of that pack, I would go with Henderson myself. NO is going to want to rebound in a serious way and Devery is a huge threat deep. With the Bucs D slowly declining, he should post a decent game. The other players is a toss up but Henderson is a good safe play this week.

Start 3 WRs in a PPR league with a 10 point bonus for 100 yards receiving:

starters:

1. Steve Smith

2. Marquis Colston

3 ?

Choices Braylon Edwards (vs Bengals), Ronald Curry (vs Champ Baily), Patrick Crayton (vs Dolphins)

those are my real choices, have Ernest Wilford, Brandon Jones and Demetrius Williams but they are not real choices yet. I am leaning towards Crayton just because of Romo, but it's really a tough call, Champ is killing me or this would be easy.

Start 3 WRs in a PPR league with a 10 point bonus for 100 yards receiving:

starters:

1. Steve Smith

2. Marquis Colston

3 ?

Choices Braylon Edwards (vs Bengals), Ronald Curry (vs Champ Baily), Patrick Crayton (vs Dolphins)

those are my real choices, have Ernest Wilford, Brandon Jones and Demetrius Williams but they are not real choices yet. I am leaning towards Crayton just because of Romo, but it's really a tough call, Champ is killing me or this would be easy.

You got some good choices there. I would go with Crayton because that whole offense is hot right now and Crayton is turning in a great season. Owens may be doubled teamed most of the game, leaving Crayton open along with Witten.

Benson or portis this week

Bulger or Roethlesberger

I like Benson this week since he wants to keep his job away from adrian peterson and running against a porous kc D. They wll allso kill the clock at the end with Benson. Roethlisberger is too hard to pass up against a banged up Buffalo secondary but Bulger is a great play as well in a potential shootout. I think Bulger has the edge this week because I dont see the rams abandoning the pass at all. It will be a close one to the very end unlike the PIt game. PIts should be dominant

In a PPR league to I start L.J. against the bears or Portis @ philly???

Its funny, ive been trying to find a post that had a controversy over LJ and another guy and trying to find one to pick over him. I think he may be "that guy". I dont like LJ at all this season. Hell, i'll go even further and say that KC will be one of the worst teams in football, next to Atlanta this year with no more than 3-4 wins. I like Portis alot this week since they are playing at Philly and this is one heated rivalry. Portis seems to be close to 100% but he will get his split with Betts. I just dont see LJ getting no more than 50-60 yards and no TDs this week but I do see Portis breaking a few long runs and at least one TD. Go with Portis.

WDIS @ flex... 12 team, 0.25 ppr

3 WR's are 1. Wayne

2. J Walker

3. Berrian

I can either start D Branch or Julius Jones......My 2 Rb's are FWP and Edge. I know Branch put up the goose egg last week, but is Holmgreen going to try and feed him the ball this week? I really don't trust J Jones that much. Any thoughts?

WDIS @ flex... 12 team, 0.25 ppr

3 WR's are 1. Wayne

2. J Walker

3. Berrian

I can either start D Branch or Julius Jones......My 2 Rb's are FWP and Edge. I know Branch put up the goose egg last week, but is Holmgreen going to try and feed him the ball this week? I really don't trust J Jones that much. Any thoughts?

D. Branch should bounce back this week. There will be plenty of passing and rushing on both parties. I dont trusth J Jones either anymore. I thought for sure he would be the primary back but now it seems Marion Barber will get his share the whole season. Too much risk there each week and in my opinion hes trade bait. Go with Branch.

i've already got some injured players. need to pick up Randel El (v Philly), Mason (v. jets) or Toomer (v GB)?

Randle El has the most upside out of those 3. I dont know if he will do a repeat performance this week from last, but he seems to have built a good rapport with the new QB Jason Campbell. This is one of those situations where I would "wait a week' before i decide. If I had to take a chance with him out of those 3, I would take it with Randel El. Mason is non existent and Toomer is a good play for a good matchup. This is not a good matchup with this week with Manning hurt/limited and Pack D.

I know it is has only beeen 1 week but I have too many question marks this week, Please help

Start 1 RB to go with Gore

Maroney vs SD - tough matchup is NE leaning toward RBBC

Ward vs RB - He may get a lot of touches with question mark with Eli

Jackson @NYG - Philly limited him can NYG

Lewis vs Cin - Cle will probably be playing from way behind again, limited touches for Lewis?

Start 1 WR to go with Chad Johnson

Burris vs GB - production will go down with QB questions

Evans @ Pitt - Stinker last week can he bounce back against Pit

Holmes vs Buff - Can he put up good #s every week

Curtis vs Wash - Mcnabb seemed to look to him on the deep ball, can he break one?

Also need to start 1 flex position

Should i start chambers this weekend in a 2 WR league?these are my WR:

Reggie Brown vs. WAS

Arnez Battle vs. STL

Derick Mason vs. NYJ

Marques colson vs. TB

D. Henderson vs. TB

C. Chambers vs. DAL

Im starting Marques colson but im stuck on who else to start for my 2nd reciever?

Chambers im considering because of the horable coverage by DAL against NYG, but Reggie Brown may have a awsome outing on MNF

Edited by RJV

As you can see my weakness is RB and i picked 12th, So Going RB,WR,TE,WR,RB,RB in a 12 man league was a mistake......Draft order below and changes I've made in Signature below.......

1. (12) Travis Henry RB

2. (13) Steve Smith WR

3. (36) Antonio Gates TE

4. (37) Larry Fitzgerald WR

5. (60) Chester Taylor RB

6. (61) Ladell Betts RB

7. (84) Jerricho Cotchery WR

8. (85) Devery Henderson WR

9. (108) Jake Delhomme QB

10. (109) Eli Manning QB (Traded for Leinart)

11. (132) Dallas DEF (dropped and Picked up Colts)

12. (133) Bo Scaife TE (Picked Up M.Pittman)

13. (156) Adrian Peterson RB (Bears)(Picked up Rhodes as waiver)

14. (157) Jacoby Jones WR (Traded withEli for Berrian)

15. (180) Josh Scobee K (picked up mason Crosby)

I think the after draft and week one changes and trades have helped but man my RB'S are Horrible...........When Betts is your next best option you can't say you drafted properly..........I used my#1 waiver, 6 moves,one trade........not much else left.........

Everything is picked to the bone..........12 team league...........should I do something as drastic as trading Fitzgerald? or let it ride?

Thanks for your reply to my previous post.

Pondering whether to start Jay Cutler over Tony Romo at QB this week.

Cutler is at home vs. Oakland, and after what Kitna did to them last week, it could be nice

Romo is at Miami and I don't expect him to have a field day against the Fins D, at home. They ain't the Giants, especially at home!

What do you think?

norwood vs JAX or ward vs GB

berrian (vs KC), holmes (vs BUF), or edwards (vs CIN) <---this is a non PPR league

eric johnson (@TB) or owen daniels (@CAR) <----PPR league

I would take norwood vs Jax. I dont know if Ward will take the full load or split with Droughns but Norwood will start showing what hes got this week and many weeks to come as Atlanta is thriving to improve their offense to win a game(yes..win "A" game)

Definitely take Holmes out of those 3 receivers. Roethlisberger will scorch that defense early in the first half and Holmes will be a huge part of it.

Take Johnson this week. He got alot of looks last week when Brees was pressured and Johnson can do alot more with a short catch.