[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yanks vs. Red Sox

BigMikeinNY

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uggh, I really can not comment with much knowledge about the game since I was a little caught up with the Pats. In my limited viewing it appeared Schilling pitched really well but trying to get 8 innings out his body is asking for a lot. I think the last time they tried that was with the no hitter bid and then he was on the DL. Jeter is Jeter. Too bad we could not put more pressure on them as the Tigers are playing some really good baseball.

Uggh, I really can not comment with much knowledge about the game since I was a little caught up with the Pats. In my limited viewing it appeared Schilling pitched really well but trying to get 8 innings out his body is asking for a lot. I think the last time they tried that was with the no hitter bid and then he was on the DL. Jeter is Jeter. Too bad we could not put more pressure on them as the Tigers are playing some really good baseball.

All good points made TSK. However, unless either team folds the Sox will win the AL East and The Yanks will be the WC. We'll hopefully see you guys in the playoffs. I really hope we somehow don't face the Angels cause it could be a quick exit. If we get the Angels and can get passed them, we'll be adding another title to the list. :D Hey a guy can hope.

Edited by irish

Everyone except Wet Sox and Wankee fans ------> :wacko::D:D:wacko::sick::wacko:

You did open a thread called "Yanks vs. Red Sox". :D

So, I'm thinking about making a T-Shirt that just says:

"(the really bad word)ing Jeter :wacko:"

Who's buying one?

Edited by AtomicCEO

You did open a thread called "Yanks vs. Red Sox". :D

So, I'm thinking about making a T-Shirt that just says:

"(the really bad word)ing Jeter :D"

Who's buying one?

Derek f-ing Jeter would be better. Or Juck Feter

I'd by two. :wacko:

Edited by Cunning Linguist

SK you want a little Pepto with that cake.

:D

If this situation is actually stressful to someone as a Red Sox fan, then they've only been a fan since 2004.

If they completely missed the postseason in dramatic fashion, it wouldn't even make my top 10 list of Red Sox disappointments.

:D

If this situation is actually stressful to someone as a Red Sox fan, then they've only been a fan since 2004.

If they completely missed the postseason in dramatic fashion, it wouldn't even make my top 10 list of Red Sox disappointments.

Let's see.........

1. Billy

2. Bucky

Now I understand.