[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OU

tbimm

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprising to me a team in Colorado that was beat by a pitiful FlaSt team and really roughed up by ASU, would be handing it to the Sooners.

Colorado has dominated this game on both sides of the ball and nearly doubled OU's total yardage.

Sooners hopes for a NC game are on stake in the last 4 minutes, let's see if they can rise to the occasion. WV has already taken themselves out of the hunt this weekend, will the Sooners escape the same fate or surcomb to the might Buffalos?

I think it's best that OU gets this loss out of the way. Let the best teams play for the NC this year.

Agreed, i was very happy with the WV loss, didn't want any controversy with a team that didn't deserve a shot to begin with.

HUGE win for Colorado and now the Big 12 is out of the NC game.

Now another concern is a one loss SEC team and a no loss Big 10 team.

Who will go?

A one loss Florida or LSU or an undefeated OSU or Wisconsin?

A very good question. What do you think given the state of the Big Ten this season?

A very good question. What do you think given the state of the Big Ten this season?

I can't make an unbias answer to this. I like the Bucks D this season and the young offense could grow enough to make them a contender. Wisconsin is a tough team, but questionable defense, they showed they were the best in the Big 10 last season during the bowl games. Florida or LSU will have faced much better competition, but i don't know if facing better competition only, makes you more deserving. I do think, at this point either of those SEC teams are better the what we have in Big 10 country, but i'm not willing to consede the same point by season's end. Alot of growing by young players can make a difference.

I can't make an unbias answer to this. I like the Bucks D this season and the young offense could grow enough to make them a contender. Wisconsin is a tough team, but questionable defense, they showed they were the best in the Big 10 last season during the bowl games. Florida or LSU will have faced much better competition, but i don't know if facing better competition only, makes you more deserving. I do think, at this point either of those SEC teams are better the what we have in Big 10 country, but i'm not willing to consede the same point by season's end. Alot of growing by young players can make a difference.

Should be a fun season regardless. I am from Big 10 country and my heart still lies with the Illini. Wish I could say the big 10 is deserving but living in SEC country now I gotta say this is some tough football down here!

Where is that Sarge guy?

Talks crap, then runs and hides. That shows a lot about a persons character. Step up and face the music!!

say what you want about sarge (and much of it is true), but he'll be here to take his lumps--he did the last time OU lost. I'm sure right now he's explaining to his wife (he's married, right?) why the television got thrown through the window. Once he does that, he'll be around.

Pretty sure the one loss SEC team goes.

Now if USC loses a game should an undefeated Big 10 get a crack to knock off an undefeated SEC team?

Wow, that'd be a big controversy if that happened. I'm hoping it does and gives us the long awaited "+1" game.

Edited by theeohiostate

say what you want about sarge (and much of it is true), but he'll be here to take his lumps--he did the last time OU lost. I'm sure right now he's explaining to his wife (he's married, right?) why the television got thrown through the window. Once he does that, he'll be around.

Oh ... well good for him. I will retract my statement then.