Sign in to follow this  
tbimm

OU

I couldn't care less about OU football, and I wouldn't know Sarge if I fell over him, but somehow this makes me happy.

New Orleans may have some LSU fans, but it's certainly not LSU country. It's only been recently that the majority of the better high school football players have started to come to LSU.

RB next game go stand on I-10 and count the cars you mat be suprised and not in BR, but leaving NO going to BR. you are as dumb as your namesake.

LMAO, you obviously arent married with kids. As big a Sooner fan as I claim to be. What kind of crap is that. Those are fighting words.

And trust me after the day Ive had, you wouldnt want to be standing in front of me right now, talking out your ass like this.

If I was you, Id kindly S. T. F. U. and enjoy LSU's win, and talk as much sh*t as you want about OU. Its not in your best interest to make this personal.

it's "fighting words" to wonder why you weren't watching the game? :D

It is taking him awhile to respond. Perhaps his wife sent him on a mission to buy muffins or something?

It is taking him awhile to respond. Perhaps his wife sent him on a mission to buy muffins or something?

Or buy some tail light tape so he can get that Tahoe back on the road...

RB next game go stand on I-10 and count the cars you mat be suprised and not in BR, but leaving NO going to BR. you are as dumb as your namesake.

Sorry wrong guy.

Edited by Rockerbraves

That POS said " Hard to believe as big of a Sooner fan as you claim".

There is no doubt where my loyalty lies.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Or buy some tail light tape so he can get that Tahoe back on the road...

LOL, exactly what I did. Though it was the wifes car that took the brunt of the damage, and needed the tail light tape, until next week, when the car goes in the shop.

Its far from a stretch to think OU could be right back in the thick of things by seasons end. I love this team, so Im obviously happy many others fell today.

Its far from a stretch to think OU could be right back in the thick of things by seasons end. I love this team, so Im obviously happy many others fell today.

That's funny. :D

Big 12 is out of the picture my friend. Lood for a rematch againt Boise State. That should draw decent TV ratings. :D

Some others fell ... But they will have to get past the mighty USF to have any legitimacy in my eyes.

That's funny. :D

Big 12 is out of the picture my friend. Lood for a rematch againt Boise State. That should draw decent TV ratings. :D

If you and I were friends, it would be because you bring over Beer every day, and pay my mortgage. Ive yet to see any beer, and you couldnt afford my mortgage.

Hey, don't need to say your name

YOUR TEAM SUCKS

4-1

Texas game next week.

Its good to be a Sooner, even if we were tripped up on the road today.

That POS said " Hard to believe as big of a Sooner fan as you claim".

There is no doubt where my loyalty lies.

right. unless your wife sends you on an errand and you plow into her car backing out of the driveway.

Edited by Azazello1313

right. unless your wife sends you on an errand and you plow into her car backing out of the driveway.

Who said my wife sent me on an errand. I choose to take my son to his soccer game, and get a haircut afterward. Kids come first.

Who said my wife sent me on an errand. I choose to take my son to his soccer game, and get a haircut afterward. Kids come first.

Are you saying that your hair was in your eyes and that's why you hit her car. Or was the glee of the halftime lead enough to cause you to lose focus. :D

Are you saying that your hair was in your eyes and that's why you hit her car. Or was the glee of the halftime lead enough to cause you to lose focus. :D

I hit her car, because it was parked behind me, and I didnt see it. Pretty simple really. Second time in a yr, Ive backed into her car. We have a huge drive way, why her car was parked half behind me in my blind spot, instead of closer to the house next to me is still a question Im not about to ask today. But Im sure it will come up tomorrow. :wacko:

I wear my hair with a 4 on top and 1 on the side. I hardly think that had anything to do with it. :D

Guys, the season for the Sooners is not over. There will be a 1 loss team in the NC game and Oklahoma might be the one.

After watching my Huskies play the Trojans tonight I believe SC is beatable. I wouldn't be surprised if there are no undefeated teams in mid December.

Guys, the season for the Sooners is not over. There will be a 1 loss team in the NC game and Oklahoma might be the one.

After watching my Huskies play the Trojans tonight I believe SC is beatable. I wouldn't be surprised if there are no undefeated teams in mid December.

I wouldn't be surprised either. USC has a crazy tough road ahead. And from what I understand, from the media, and SEC fans, the SEC is the deepest, toughest, conference in the history of college football, so certainly LSU should stumble along the way.

I wouldn't be surprised either. USC has a crazy tough road ahead. And from what I understand, from the media, and SEC fans, the SEC is the deepest, toughest, conference in the history of college football, so certainly LSU should stumble along the way.

That is some stinky bait you got there. :D