[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#1 USC and Washington

theeohiostate

As I recall, in bowl pick'em everyone but 2 people took ND to win that game. I was one of them, but was doing so simply to maybe get lucky and a get a point that no one else got late in the competition. I was out of the competitition before that game anyway, so it really didn't matter. Everyone on here was ripping Notre Dame and there cupcake schedule, getting destroyed by USC and Michigan, needing several fluke plays to beat a poor Michigan State team, and luckily enough faced Georgia Tech, with Reggie Ball as there qb who didn't seem to understand that Calvin Johnson was on his team. Notre Dame shoulda probably had 4 losses, and not even be in the BCS bowl. Whats funny is, supposedly we couldn't give Michigan any credit for destroying them at South Bend, because they weren't that good, but somehow it validated peoples claim that LSU was the best 2 loss team of all time when they destroyed them at home.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on brave one your off your rocker :wacko: Nobody on this board, that I can remember, was taking ND plus the points. The general consensus, as I remember it, was that ND didn't belong in a BCS bowl game and that they were clearly overmatched going into LSU and playing in front of their home crowd. Cred check :D

Oh but Professor I seem to remember someone on this board setting up a bowl pick em contest last season. Pretty sure most the ones who called that game a joke had ND plus the point. :wacko:

Does anyone know a way to pull up that old thread? :D

How come threads about Ohio State, about Notre Dame, about Michigan, about USC and/or Washington always end up about LSU?

Easy - Rocker appears to have the most 'free time' on the job. Assuming he has a job....

Of course, I sometimes chime in quite a bit too - just depends on the day - meetings, deadlines, etc.

Edited by Coffeeman

Oh but Professor I seem to remember someone on this board setting up a bowl pick em contest last season. Pretty sure most the ones who called that game a joke had ND plus the point. :wacko:

Does anyone know a way to pull up that old thread? :D

Yea RB, lets pull that out. Check and see who the Professor took. :D Give me a break. :wacko: If there was anyone taking ND it was either because they wanted a "huge" upset to get them back in the contest or they stole Mrs. Keller's glasses :wacko: