[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#1 USC and Washington

theeohiostate

Trojans having difficulties on offense thus far, penalty after penalty .

After OSU went into Washington and came out with a 33-14 win, i was very interested to gauge our win verse USC playing there.

USC should be following our gameplan and RUNNING the ball, we had over 250 yards rushing and USC hasn't yet established the run on 1st and 2nd downs

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole common oppnenet thing is so overrated - no offense to yer Buckeyes - but you cant compare it to UW-USC matchup.

but UW is comin out for this game with an entirely different mentality and intensity. UW is still gonna finish 6th or 7th in the Pac

although OSU does look like the best team in the Big 10

the whole common oppnenet thing is so overrated - no offense to yer Buckeyes - but you cant compare it to UW-USC matchup.

but UW is comin out for this game with an entirely different mentality and intensity. UW is still gonna finish 6th or 7th in the Pac

I don't know of a better way to assess a team then that. I guess if the media says a team is better, we should leave it at that?

USC is ranked #1 ...........why? just because? I guess that's good enough for most, but i think comparing opponents and margin of victory is just a valid way as picking them out of a hat to start the season.

Edited by theeohiostate

No question, conference play is unique and so much more an indication of a team's strength and weakness than an outer conference game.

Edited by Rockerbraves

I've said this before and I'll say it again. ND was very foolish and white to get rid of Ty.

and please explain to me how I am a racist for making his statement. If you think there was another reason for his firing other than being a black coach you are a bigger idiot than I thought

Believe it or not, most people don't even think of coaches in color anymore.

You prove to be more clueless every time you post. Trust me, if Ty was White he would still be coaching at ND. Race had alot to do with it. When boosters question the hire in the first place, then fail to give him credit for 6-0 his first season saying he won with the other coaches kids, then railroaded him out of town, after a winning season, it was very obvious what that situation was all about.

You prove to be more clueless every time you post. Trust me, if Ty was White he would still be coaching at ND. Race had alot to do with it. When boosters question the hire in the first place, then fail to give him credit for 6-0 his first season saying he won with the other coaches kids, then railroaded him out of town, after a winning season, it was very obvious what that situation was all about.

Thank you Sarge. my point exactly.

Yo, Short Bus. Calling it like it happened doesnt make you a racist. ND were the racists, not those who saw what they did and spoke up about it.

But for some reason, it doesnt surprise me you dont get that point.

I call em like I see em. ND wanted more than what Ty was delivering. It happens every year. To pull the race card is simple racist.

Got to be kiddin me. How can you possibly rank USC ahead of LSU. What does LSU have to do or USC for that matter to earn your Pac 10 bias vote?

-11 rushing yards at the half vs Tulane may have something to do with it. LSU is sh*t and were lucky they were not playing a BCS conference school today, any BCS conference school, or they go down faster than a 2 dollar whore on bourban street.