[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gil's Guidance II

gilthorp

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey G,

Happy Sunday! WDIS @ my flex....Reuben Droughns vs. Philly (is Ward playing), James Jones vs. Minny or Vernand Morency (starter vs. a stout Minny D) Standard perf league.

Thanks!

Dynomite!!!

I think we'll see Ward play tonight, but funny how Droughns filled Jacobs role from last year and stole the TD's. I'd stay away from Morency, and I just think Jones may have a big play in him, but not many targets. Good God....this is fugly. I think the PHI/NYG game is going to be a passing fiesta...roll dem bones and go with Jones. Good luck and sorry if this turns out to be the wrong advice.

WDIS?

Leonard @ DAL

Evans vs NYJ

Bowe @ SD

NO PPR. TD-Heavy scoring

Cheers!

Ummm...hope and pray for a pass interference call in the end zone to allow Leonard the easy TD??? Gotta give the kid the start...I am in one league, so I've got some skin in this advice.

Week 4's Dilema ....

No PPR, 6pts per TD, 1pt per 10yds receiving/rushing

WDIS as #2 WR J. Cotchery vs Buf or B. Marshall vs Indy

WDIS as #2 RB A. Peterson vs GB, J. Jones vs STL, Cadillac vs Car

thanks ...

Hmmm...I like Marshall here. Cotchery is banged up, all signs point to DEN having to air it out in the second half.

In the even that Childress really is an idiot, I've give your start to Caddy if he's healthy enough.

Lee Evans vs. Jets

D. Mason @ Cle

Maybe I am still foolishly holding out some hope Evans can put up a good game and I'd hate to sit him on one of his 170 / 2TD games.

Mason is the safe play here IMO

Your thoughts

12 team / no PPR / Std scoring

This is my 3rd spot to go with Lav. Coles and Braylon Edwards. Obivously the weak spot in my team since Evans has been non-existent this year

Dallas Clark (will he play?) or R Mcmichael at TE?

Bears def or Colts def?

Gould(bears) or Folk(dallas) PK?

thanks

Will Clark play? I have no clue. IF he does, he does become a stronger option because DEN does have 2 shut down CB's. I hate McMichael.

I'd go with the Colts over the Bears, no question.

Keeker? Who cares....Gould maybe has more FG's today and Folk more XP's...

Lee Evans vs. Jets

D. Mason @ Cle

Maybe I am still foolishly holding out some hope Evans can put up a good game and I'd hate to sit him on one of his 170 / 2TD games.

Mason is the safe play here IMO

Your thoughts

12 team / no PPR / Std scoring

This is my 3rd spot to go with Lav. Coles and Braylon Edwards. Obivously the weak spot in my team since Evans has been non-existent this year

How about a Fresca? Hmmmmm?

Yes...are you a gambler? I'm on record saying Evans does produce this week, but with a rookie QB, they'll be bombs, and who knows how that will turn out.

I like how Edwards is consistently being targeted week in and week out and he has as many targets, if not more than some of the top receivers in the league. You saw what AZ did with Boldin last week and Edwards is that same type of big, physical guy that can get off the line and create some space on the run. It's a gamble, but I like Edwards over Coles...hope I don't cause you to make the wrong decision. Good luck.

WR #2

Coles vs. Bills D

or

Chambers vs. Oakland

1 point per 5 yards receiving + 6 point bonus 100+ yards

Thanks

I am a Chambers owner, and this is the first week I'm trotting him out there to start. He's third in the league in targets behind the two boys from Cincy...I love his matchup today and am hoping for not one, but two scores from him. Upside is on Chambers in my opinion.

How about a Fresca? Hmmmmm?

Yes...are you a gambler? I'm on record saying Evans does produce this week, but with a rookie QB, they'll be bombs, and who knows how that will turn out.

I like how Edwards is consistently being targeted week in and week out and he has as many targets, if not more than some of the top receivers in the league. You saw what AZ did with Boldin last week and Edwards is that same type of big, physical guy that can get off the line and create some space on the run. It's a gamble, but I like Edwards over Coles...hope I don't cause you to make the wrong decision. Good luck.

My bad, my question was who to play at #3 WR; Evans or Mason.

I am already playing Coles and Edwards at WR 1 and 2.

Looks like your pick was Evans over Mason.

Thanks.

About 1 hour ago you said yo go with S. McDonald over B. Marshall. J. Walker is out for today. Do you still say go with McDonald(they will clamp down on Marshall) or go with Marshall(he'll get more oppertunities)? I get PPR.

Thanks again!!!

If Walker is playing, I'd go McDonald. If he isn't, I go Marshall. Safer play is McDonald. Sorry.

PPR league WDIS RB E. Graham vs Carolina

C.Taylor vs Gren Bay

Thanks

Ugly choice...I don't know Caddy's injury status. I'm thinking Childress will be stubborn and give Taylor plenty of touches, but I hate that offense. Roll the dice, and go with Graham.

No PPR, 6 pts for TD's & bonuses for 100 yds receiving/rushing

WDIS?

QB: Rothliesberger or Pennington?

Flex: Crayton or B. Stokely, who I just picked up this morning with the news that Walker is out.

I'm going Big Ben this week. And I'll go with Crayton. Stokley is just inconsistent.

That's it...I've got to roll. My apologies in advance if my advice screws you up.

Good luck to all except a few Huddlers I'm facing this week.

let me have your questions, I'll try to help. Not so high on rating teams or trades...but WDIS questions are good. I'll hang around tonight and part of the morning tomorrow.

Need 3Wr for this weekend

choices are:

K Curtis Phila

L Fitzgerald AZ

R Wayne IND

B Marshall Den

R White ATl

Scoring PPR

What three would you recommend???

Currently l Like

Curtis

Wayne