[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry failed drug test

mrader59

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ everyone peeing their pants about Young. You forget what team/HC you're talking about. Even if he does well, his touches (and so value) is limited. Bell/etc will see to that (actually Shanny will). Not saying he isn't worth a pick up at all, but it's not like you're getting the next LT.

Henry owner?

lol @ everyone peeing their pants about Young. You forget what team/HC you're talking about. Even if he does well, his touches (and so value) is limited. Bell/etc will see to that (actually Shanny will). Not saying he isn't worth a pick up at all, but it's not like you're getting the next LT.

I disagree. Denver O-line run scheme has been special for a number of years. Any Denver RB has great potential to put up big yrads, scores and perhaps both...regardless (of likely TD vulturing by Bell or Cobbs or whever) - S Young has been running very well - and while he may not be Henry - a very tough inside the numbers runner - he should put up quite respectable numbers...and in every case (where I have been hit by injuries) I need him...I mean I've dropped Chris brown, DeAngelo Williams & the like for him...and I'm actually starting Kenton Keith - at this point no matter Addais status...unless I know by tomorrow - I'm heading out of town with no internet - so my linup will be stuck...

I agree, this kid looked like best rb in camp all preseason.

He has the potentail to put up monster numbers the rest of the year and would probably be a late first round pick in leagues drafted tomorrow

So considering what most young owners paid for him, of course they should be excited

Edited by gasface

I disagree. Denver O-line run scheme has been special for a number of years. Any Denver RB has great potential to put up big yrads, scores and perhaps both...regardless (of likely TD vulturing by Bell or Cobbs or whever) - S Young has been running very well - and while he may not be Henry - a very tough inside the numbers runner - he should put up quite respectable numbers...and in every case (where I have been hit by injuries) I need him...I mean I've dropped Chris brown, DeAngelo Williams & the like for him...and I'm actually starting Kenton Keith - at this point no matter Addais status...unless I know by tomorrow - I'm heading out of town with no internet - so my linup will be stuck...

yeah, I'm between Keith and Morris at RB2 due to bye weeks...

Edited by Avernus

58 Members: Easy n Dirty, Winoman, montster, hooknladder, Hipster Doofus, Avernus, Big Ernie McCracken, Favre4ever, yuckmonkey, Mystykoekaki, BumpNRun, yankee22ap, bluedog, major-tom, JeffFisher, gasface, Thews40, mrader59, seabronc, Gunther, MothAudio, CaptainHook, Dagger, Ralph Furley, #40, spot7, TDCumm1608, timnmakayla, Fantasy Jesus, HowboutthemCowboys, Big Dogs, tomfin2000, PythonPatrol, Ice717, G.K.Trey, Gros Membres!, rattsass, LosGatosEnFuegos, CBSchott, Menudo, CopeDog, weruletheschool, Rushmore, Balzac, KG4MVP, charty, Bedoman, hollywood_69, SMF, bsr78, bustedflush16, Wolv, joethin, Bender Rodriguez, The Holy Roller, HaroldCarmichael, damageinc, WorstCoachingEver

:D

58 Members: Easy n Dirty, Winoman, montster, hooknladder, Hipster Doofus, Avernus, Big Ernie McCracken, Favre4ever, yuckmonkey, Mystykoekaki, BumpNRun, yankee22ap, bluedog, major-tom, JeffFisher, gasface, Thews40, mrader59, seabronc, Gunther, MothAudio, CaptainHook, Dagger, Ralph Furley, #40, spot7, TDCumm1608, timnmakayla, Fantasy Jesus, HowboutthemCowboys, Big Dogs, tomfin2000, PythonPatrol, Ice717, G.K.Trey, Gros Membres!, rattsass, LosGatosEnFuegos, CBSchott, Menudo, CopeDog, weruletheschool, Rushmore, Balzac, KG4MVP, charty, Bedoman, hollywood_69, SMF, bsr78, bustedflush16, Wolv, joethin, Bender Rodriguez, The Holy Roller, HaroldCarmichael, damageinc, WorstCoachingEver

:D

just visited anothe site and there were 529 viewing the same topic

under 'player news '

I don't see a "player news" link but OK my bad. I was looking in the headlines but lol @ that since NFL.com is slower than Mike Vick in an animal rights comprehension Q&A when it comes to posting breaking news.

Well put it this way, I'm not cutting L White or even POS Drew for the guy. This just sceams RBBC.

I don't see a "player news" link but OK my bad. I was looking in the headlines but lol @ that since NFL.com is slower than Mike Vick in an animal rights comprehension Q&A when it comes to posting breaking news.

Well put it this way, I'm not cutting L White or even POS Drew for the guy. This just sceams RBBC.

:D why?..they already liked Young..

as long as he doesn't fumble, he'll be fine...

Assuming Young is gone, who has more value - Bell or Sapp? I'm thinking Bell but really don't know.

at that point, there should be something more valuable on the wire I think. I like the Denver running game, but this season, I don't love it. I have Henry and Young, and after that I'll gamble with what I have.

Henry's an idiot....he's screwed me every time I've owned him.....never again.

I don't see it either. I believe it, I just don't see it on NFL.com

:D why?..they already liked Young..

as long as he doesn't fumble, he'll be fine...

?? No idea what "they liked Young" means just saying I wouldn't hold your breath about Young becoming "the man" RB wise. Again if you have some schlep wasting your last RB slot sure he's worth the chance.....