[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Travis Henry failed drug test

mrader59

?? No idea what "they liked Young" means just saying I wouldn't hold your breath about Young becoming "the man" RB wise. Again if you have some schlep wasting your last RB slot sure he's worth the chance.....

he's been productive when out there and he could easily produce in their system and might even be more valuable in terms of fantasy value than Henry was...at least in PPR leagues..

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

?? No idea what "they liked Young" means just saying I wouldn't hold your breath about Young becoming "the man" RB wise. Again if you have some schlep wasting your last RB slot sure he's worth the chance.....

Okay how legit is this. I have been offered Gore, Curry, Pennington for Henry, Berrian and Hasselback.

On KFFL: link

Broncos | Henry possibly facing one-year suspension

Thu, 4 Oct 2007 18:44:31 -0700

Josina Anderson, of FOX 31 Sports, reports Denver Broncos RB Travis Henry has tested positive for Josh Gordon use and could be subject to a one-year suspension by the league. Henry previously served a four-game suspension from the NFL for violating the substance abuse policy in September 2005. Henry can appeal the latest violation. However, should it be denied, he would begin serving a one-year suspension immediately

still nothing on ESPN ? why are they always behind?

Possible they are taking their time to confirm the story before reporting it. Better to get it right rather than to be the first to report it. At least that is how I see it.

still nothing on ESPN ? why are they always behind?

+1

My 1st 2 RB picks were Rudi and Henry....... :D My starters this week.......Ron Dayne and S.Young

Its not like he didnt do anything last week...he did have a 100 total yards in the limited time he played.....

he's been productive when out there and he could easily produce in their system and might even be more valuable in terms of fantasy value than Henry was...at least in PPR leagues..
I could easily say the same about M Bell. And lol @ more valuable than Henry.

rotoworld:

Selvin Young is in position to start for the Denver Broncos if Travis Henry is suspended by the league for violating the substance abuse policy.

There are still many details to be learned, but Henry is at risk of missing the rest of the season. In his limited time, Young has looked very impressive, averaging almost ten yards-per-touch and often bowling over defenders. Young would be projected as a top-15 back as long as he held the starting job. Andre Hall would move into the backup slot, while Mike Bell and Cecil Sapp are candidates to move back to tailback.

Andre Hall - anyone got any ideas who he is? Does this report mean that he'll be backing up Young?

Its not like he didnt do anything last week...he did have a 100 total yards in the limited time he played.....

vs the Colts - you or I could do that. Not impressed.

Again not saying he's worthless but I wouldn't drop just anybody to get him as if he's going to be another Henry.

Possible they are taking their time to confirm the story before reporting it. Better to get it right rather than to be the first to report it. At least that is how I see it.

Considering its been hours now , and they are the biggest sports reporting source , you would think that would be done by now.

I could easily say the same about M Bell. And lol @ more valuable than Henry.

in PPR leagues....

he's faster and more elusive than Henry due to being younger...

I am not saying he's a better back....in case you noticed, I said "fantasy value"..

so yeah, relax..