[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is your FAVORITE Beer?

Atlanta Cracker

If you had to choose only one beer - and that would be the only beer you could have for the rest of your life - what would it be??

Since this is a fantasy we'll assume you get an unlimited lifetime supply.

For me it would be hands down without a doubt be Sweetwater 420. Awesome hoppy malt flavor to keep you warm in the winter yet very refreshing on even the hottest day.

Honestly, I wouldn't even be that disappointed if there were no other beer, especially if I didn't have to pay $15+ / 12 pack!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never been one to cornhole myself into drinking one beer. I rarely order the same beer twice in a row.

If there were a gun to my head and I had to pick............................................

Anchor Christmas Ale.

Belhaven, Hoegaarten, Young's Double Chocolate, Corona Extra (I don't care what you say, an icy cold corona with a lime almost always hits the spot), Ipswich Dark Ale, Sunrise Wheat, JW Dundee Honey Brown Ale and Rogue Mocha Porter all received consideration.

Or I would just form my own beer trading network and facilitate variety amongst all of us trapped in a one beer fantasy, all the while skimming a few beers off the top of each transaction :D

Have to agree here = The Franziskanner Dunkel is hands down the best beer around.

Interesting. They sell that in the grocery stores over here in Konstanz, but I haven't bought any yet. I'll pick some up on my way home tonight (but probably won't drink any until tomorrow night when I watch the USA play Switzerland in soccer (followed by Germany vs. the Czech Republic in a big game in the EURO 2008 qualifying round).

(So far I've been drinking Stuttgarter Hofbrau and Fürstenberg Premium Pilsner and have enjoyed both, but neither have really knocked my socks off.)

Interesting. They sell that in the grocery stores over here in Konstanz, but I haven't bought any yet. I'll pick some up on my way home tonight (but probably won't drink any until tomorrow night when I watch the USA play Switzerland in soccer (followed by Germany vs. the Czech Republic in a big game in the EURO 2008 qualifying round).

(So far I've been drinking Stuttgarter Hofbrau and Fürstenberg Premium Pilsner and have enjoyed both, but neither have really knocked my socks off.)

at some point, try some augustiner......fantastic. haven't seen it out here at all :D

Wow, a lot of good beers and many I've never tried...

I also like Duvel but that wouldn't work if it was my only beer because I need something I can pound a 12 pack of occasionally without having a monster hangover.

I like the Anchor Christmas but if it were one beer for all seasons I'd prefer the Ancor Steam.

I'll be seeking out some of the Franziskaner Dunkel ASAP! :D

I'll be seeking out some of the Franziskaner Dunkel ASAP! :D

found in 22 oz bottles...never have seen them in 6 pk/ 12 oz.

franziskaner

their hefe is very good as well....

these are the biers that inspired my board name

edit: 16.9 not 22

Edited by Bier Meister

I think it's impossible to pick just one because my mood influences my desires and endeavors.

Right now, I'd go with Dogfish Head - Immort Ale. Don't bother looking because they only come out in the spring. I've got one left that I'm saving for my birthday. This spring, I'll be trying to get some here in FL and my brother is going to see what he can do for me in N Carolina.