[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What are Davis Harris prospects for next year?

Vilma is in the process of talking (yapping) his way out of NY. Volma never did get the hang of the 3-4, but Harris seems to be very comfortable in it, attacking and being much more aggressive than Vilma ever was. I think that next year, Vilma will be playing elsewhere.

Vilma is in the process of talking (yapping) his way out of NY. Volma never did get the hang of the 3-4, but Harris seems to be very comfortable in it, attacking and being much more aggressive than Vilma ever was. I think that next year, Vilma will be playing elsewhere.

That is not fair...Vilma was a beast in the 4-3 alignment. But I agree, he either don't get or is not athletic enough to play the 3-4.

Vilma used very measured words when talking about Mangini's 3-4. He HATES shedding blocks, he wants to be a protected MLB in a 4-3, period. He never did apparently buy into the whole 3-4 thing, and is doing what he can now to talk his way off the team. Even before all this, it was rumored that he was being shopped around. Harris seems to actually like taking on blockers, and sure, it's only one game, but he plays much more aggressively than Vilma did in this scheme. Bodes well for both Harris and Vilma owners for next year.

Yeah.... but the Skins rushed almost 40 times, but still, Harris looks like he's gonna be a beast in this defense. Unlike Vilma, Harris disappears into the trash, and then emerges on the far sideline to make a tackle. He seems to be dern near the perfect strong side ILB for a 3-4 defense. After this, it seems all but definite that Vilma will find himself in a 4-3 D next year.... for another team.

Screw next year, I'm thinking of promoting him this year with a 7 year contract. Would that be crazy with this cast of characters?

Brooking, Keith ATL LB 100.00 - 1 year contract

Brooks, Ahmad CIN LB (O *) 16.00 - 5 year contract

Crowell, Angelo BUF LB 132.50 - 2 year contract

Dansby, Karlos ARI LB (Q *) 89.00 - 2 year contract

James, Bradie DAL LB 95.00 - 3 year contract

Johnson, Landon CIN LB 108.00 - 3 contract

Lewis, Ray BAL LB 106.00 - 1 year contract

Thornton, David TEN LB 117.00 - 1 year contract

Screw next year, I'm thinking of promoting him this year with a 7 year contract. Would that be crazy with this cast of characters?

Brooking, Keith ATL LB 100.00 - 1 year contract

Brooks, Ahmad CIN LB (O *) 16.00 - 5 year contract

Crowell, Angelo BUF LB 132.50 - 2 year contract

Dansby, Karlos ARI LB (Q *) 89.00 - 2 year contract

James, Bradie DAL LB 95.00 - 3 year contract

Johnson, Landon CIN LB 108.00 - 3 contract

Lewis, Ray BAL LB 106.00 - 1 year contract

Thornton, David TEN LB 117.00 - 1 year contract

No. You should leave his 30-pt. average on your taxi squad.