[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OFFICIAL Colts vs. Patriots Sig Bet

SMF

I was wondering what the heck was going on here. I would have thought this was one of the highly betted games of the year.

Colts win 35 -31

New England finally gets a real test by a Veteran ball club with talent equal to their own. I say they get beat and show their soft underbelly in this one, if the Cowboys can put up 27 on them and play with a ton of penalties and mistakes then the Colts can do the same or better.

Sanders makes all the difference for the Colts D and they will make enough plays to win this one.

Normally, I stay out of these things when it doesn't concern me, but I can't stand the Pats so GO COLTS!

I was wondering what the heck was going on here. I would have thought this was one of the highly betted games of the year.

Colts win 35 -31

New England finally gets a real test by a Veteran ball club with talent equal to their own. I say they get beat and show their soft underbelly in this one, if the Cowboys can put up 27 on them and play with a ton of penalties and mistakes then the Colts can do the same or better.

Sanders makes all the difference for the Colts D and they will make enough plays to win this one.

Normally, I stay out of these things when it doesn't concern me, but I can't stand the Pats so GO COLTS!

Your team got spanked! Stop thinking it was a close game and blaming it on mistakes and penalties. You and your Cowboys should just stick in the JV league....you'll be lucky to get by the Gints or Packers as I see it. :D

Your team got spanked! Stop thinking it was a close game and blaming it on mistakes and penalties. You and your Cowboys should just stick in the JV league....you'll be lucky to get by the Gints or Packers as I see it. :D

Bout time some emotions started flowing this week..............Pitty Pat Fan

You have no idea what you're talking about - don't you realize that only the Cowboys can beat the Cowboys? The Colts-Pats game means NOTHING! Only the Cowboys can beat the Cowboys!! Repeat after me. :D

Bill? Hook?

It's all in the name of fun....and torture... :D

I'm superstitious about sig line bets for important games, so I'm going to have to decline. And I'm already on record here saying that the Pats should be favored. Even if the tables were turned right now, I still wouldn't take the bet.

:coach:I'm superstitious about sig line bets for important games, so I'm going to have to decline.

would love too, but it's been working well not participating.

count me out!

+1 gentlemen, I've had the same experience several times, no matter what the situation sig line bets have always been the kiss of death for me.

Besides, why isn't anyone talking about the REAL game this week, BAL@PIT? :D:D:D:wacko::D

I submit the following for your collective review:

This sig would be seen under that horrific "Brady-as-cowboy-lying against-the-saddle" pic -- http://www.rockmount.com/images/GQ%209-05%...20693-Brown.JPG

I want to French kiss the gentleman above. He's THAT good a QB. The best ever on the most dominating team ever. Certainly far more handsome than our peanut-headed inbred, Peyton. He and the Pats came into our house, played badly, and STILL crammed a loss into our pieholes. We in Colts Nation look forward to losing once again in Foxboro in January...should we even make it that far.

:D:D I dunno. Might be too long. If anyone else here on the Pats side has some other suggestions/edits either to this sig or the avatar, fire away...

Edited by msaint