[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milton and Mays

Guest Eye75

Guest Eye75

Hello everyone. I have somewhat of a situation. I am currently 5-9 in my fantasy baseball league and need to win out or lose only one game to make the playoffs. My pitching staff is as follows: Clemens,W.Miller,Milton,Mays,Sheets and Penny. These guys have scored fairly well for me so far but everyone is saying that I should watch out for an opportunity to trade the minnesota boys or even drop them...I guess my question is: out of the top available pitchers out there (Bere,Tapani and Coggin in my opinion) would any of you drop any of my current pitchers for one of these guys? Another quick question...Does anyone know the situation with Coggin? (is he in Philidelphia to stay?) :confused:

Guest PineyBoy

Being a Phillie fan I think I give you some light on Coggin. Yes Coggin should stay as long as Chen and Wolf don't do anything. Coggin is thought of as a decent prospect. Now Duckworth is the best pitcher in the minors and he hasn't been called up yet. It was surprising to see Coggin go before him. This is because the Phillies are showcasing Coggin in an effort to trade for a veteran pitcher. Coggin has pitched well, but Phillie pitchers have a history of starting out well then slipping back to reality.

I really don't see any of those three as better options than what you already have. If Coggin plays one more good game, it may be worth taking a shot on him for Sheets, but it's a risk...

Guest Eye75

Thanks guys...especially the phillies info. I have Rollins,Abreu,Lee and Mesa on my team. However,I am a Braves fan tried and true...Good luck in the race.