[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man I must have the curse

phenom

I got into 2 midseason leagues and I got Ichiro in both leagues so I was like cool. But ever since the All star break he has sucked @$$! Now I know he is in a slump and it happens to everyone but he is singlehandedly bringing down my avg in both leagues :mad: ............

I don't know but he's 0-2 so far today. I've seen some of his highlights of his AB's and it seems like he is pulling out of the batters box kinda fast. I haven't seen that many Mariners games so that just may be his style, but it doesn't look like he is trying to drive the ball with any power. It looks like he is just trying to get on with his speed............ :D

Well, that's actaully a good thing in some ways. If he's dealing with a mechanics problem, it can and should get fixed. If he was just getting blown away and striking out a lot, I'd be a lot more concerned. I live on the east coast and rarely see the M's play either, so his slump has been a (aggravating) mystery to me, too...