[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Illinois vs. Ohio State

Rockerbraves

Michigan did not even play Henne or Hart so I figure this just shows how they feel about next week.

Michigan rested their stars for the OSU game.

Michigan is always the hated team around here, but they know what next week means for the Michigan team and recruiting.

the smartest thing Carr has done this year. I burn hatred for the wolves and yet respect their program.

Michigan Who???? Ann Arbor is a (well you know).

Go Bucks.

Yeah but dont you know, missing players isn't an excuse. UCLA can't use it for losing to Notre Dame, why should you vs Wisconsin?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind being done in week 10, How does it feel to be done before the season starts and have to jump on the bandwagon of other schools to comfort your pain ?

no bandwagon jumping here- have been a Pac 10 guy my entire life-

I give credit where credit is due- OU/LSU are both damn good teams, OSU not so much

on a side note, how does it feel to be kickin it in Ohio?

I was just at the pool swillin some SIerra Nevada in 86 degree weather

good to see some Big 10 fans have some common sense, and humility.

This comes from a guy who has to band wagon on other teams because his program is a High School program.

We got beat by illinois and Ilinois deserved to win.

Zook was brillant and Juice played flawless. Todd had 3 int's and we lost straight up.

I don't see any OSU fans crying about the loss or even blaming refs or anything.

What are you looking at???

OSU fans show up win or lose and we will be in Ann Arbor ready to cheer for our team.

I'm extremly proud of what the Bucks have done this season. I never expected to be 10-0 and playing for the Big Ten Title.

IN TRESS WE TRUST. Oh yeah we still have a shot at the Roses and another BCS bowl..WOW the shame of it all. :D

Edited by sacosud

So your a Pac 10 guy, what does this mean?

Do you just spew you lust for whichever team is performing well any given week.

Really, how does this, Pac10 thing work?

I like fat chicks, but I don't go around picking up on more then one at a time.

I give credit where credit is due- OU/LSU are both damn good teams, OSU not so much

on a side note, how does it feel to be kickin it in Ohio?

I was just at the pool swillin some SIerra Nevada in 86 degree weather

Nice, I would like that myself.

However, fall around here is pretty nice.

It's what comes after fall that is a pain in the ARSE.

This comes from a guy who has to band wagon on other teams because his program is a High School program.

We got beat by illinois and Ilinois deserved to win.

Zook was brillant and Juice played flawless. Todd had 3 int's and we lost straight up.

I don't see any OSU fans crying about the loss or even blaming refs or anything.

What are you looking at???

OSU fans show up win or lose and we will be in Ann Arbor ready to cheer for our team.

I'm extremly proud of what the Bucks have done this season. I never expected to be 10-0 and playing for the Big Ten Title.

IN TRESS WE TRUST. Oh yeah we still have a shot at the Roses and another BCS bowl..WOW the shame of it all. :D

this was aimed at TOS- bc the dude is outta his Big 10 mind

not really - I think there were quite a few non-Pac 20 teams sittin behind OSU that would dummy them

Yeah but dont you know, missing players isn't an excuse. UCLA can't use it for losing to Notre Dame, why should you vs Wisconsin?

My comment is that it looked like a ploy to me.

Carr's last game before the "hat" takes over and Carr is doing every thing in his power to beat us.

Hart was laughing and joking on the sideline.

This was a decision made by the "Dark Side" to beat OSU.

not really - I think there were quite a few non-Pac 20 teams sittin behind OSU that would dummy them

:D

What you smokin in the kiddie pool with grandma ? More importantly, are you wearing a floaty?

OSU wouldn't have much trouble matching up and defeating those teams out west. I think Notre Dame wouldn't score on our D, how that work out for the wac this season?

OSU gets their wish- they do not have to get spanked by another SEC team in the NC game.....

LSU wins out and beats Tenn in the SEC championship game

Oregon wins out and plays LSU in the NC game

KU wins out beating a tough MU team the last game of the year, shocks OU in the Big 12 championship game and becomes this year's Boise St. NOT a single "L" on the year and on the outside looking in!!

Love to see a playoff as everyone here, that would be the only true way to end these "who's better" battles. My thoughts on who is best is:

1) LSU best conference, best team

2) Oregon best offense makes up for a soft D

3) OU Hate them, but they should of beat CU and been playing for the NC, unless of course they lose to Baylor tonight :D

Edited by Bonedaddies

this was aimed at TOS- bc the dude is outta his Big 10 mind

It's okay to have that opinion.

I disagree, but that's a opinion as well.

I'm thinking about 75 teams that would dummy Arizona.

I can't even remember the name your defense had given it self when they somewhat had a program.

It's okay to have that opinion.

I disagree, but that's a opinion as well.

I'm thinking about 75 teams that would dummy Arizona.

I can't even remember the name your defense had given it self when they somewhat had a program.

Desert Swarm, i miss Dick Tomey

I agree- UA program is terrible under Stoops right now

That would have been "The Desert Swarm", a clever play on the '91 Iraq war being named "Operation Desert Storm" (which should give clue on how long it's been since Arizona has been anything resembling a national championship contender)

OSU gets their wish- they do not have to get spanked by another SEC team in the NC game.....

LSU wins out and beats Tenn in the SEC championship game

Oregon wins out and plays LSU in the NC game

KU wins out beating a tough MU team the last game of the year, shocks OU in the Big 12 championship game and becomes this year's Boise St. NOT a single "L" on the year and on the outside looking in!!

Love to see a playoff as everyone here, that would be the only true way to end these "who's better" battles. My thoughts on who is best is:

1) LSU best conference, best team

2) Oregon best offense makes up for a soft D

3) OU Hate them, but they should of beat CU and been playing for the NC, unless of course they lose to Baylor tonight :D

LMAO, OU isnt losing again this yr. They gave Colorado a win, and it has cost them big time. OU should be in the NC game. And I am starting to think GA is going to kick the sh*t out of LSU, so I may get my wish.

Desert Swarm, i miss Dick Tomey

I agree- UA program is terrible under Stoops right now

That's it.

I went to the Arizona game when they came to the shoe and their fans had shirts that said '"Fear the Swarm".

I'm done bashing your school.

Arizona just needs to somehow recruit a little better out west or scrap the coaching staff and get a big name coach to take over.

The latter is most likely the answer.

Oregon and LSU for all the marbles. Oregon is the team as a Buckeye I feared more because of their speed and they run that wicked spread which has given us fits.

If OSU makes it to the Rose Bowl who would they play most likely??? Cal and who else???? Arizona State???

OSU vs Arizona State????? a rematch in Pasadena??? I watch that game sometimes every now and then and I still get chills seeing Tillman playing football for the Devils.

Edited by sacosud

LMAO, OU isnt losing again this yr. They gave Colorado a win, and it has cost them big time. OU should be in the NC game. And I am starting to think GA is going to kick the sh*t out of LSU, so I may get my wish.

GA looks head and shoulders better then anyone else I've seen in the SEC.

Miles is going to be fired after losing to GA and to USC in the bowl game this season.

Mmm... facts

LSU has faced 6 ranked teams thus far this season, losing to 1, Kentucky

OU has faced 2 ranked teams winning both, but losing to an unranked Colorado team

OSU has faced 2 ranked teams, losing to an unranked Wisconsin team

Many here are saying Georgia would destroy LSU. Interesting, so what would they do to OU/OSU? Ergo, give me ANY SEC team against either OU or OSU and once again it's a wrap. It's easy to look consistent when you're challenged once a month -maybe- on your schedule.

Playing it out on the field never lies. These same OU and OSU programs were supposed to be class of college FB in the past several years, right up until they actually played somebody. Reputation and past accomplishments never beat anyone, especially if you're playing a school from a conference that pits the best of the best against each other EVERY week. Can't wait to pick this one up in January.

Sad though, I was looking forward to the "long layoff" diatribe again to explain away a beautiful beatdown.

Edited by alexandernevermind

Mmm... facts

LSU has faced 6 ranked teams thus far this season, losing to 1, Kentucky

OU has faced 2 ranked teams winning both, but losing to an unranked Colorado team

OSU has faced 2 ranked teams, losing to an unranked Wisconsin team

Many here are saying Georgia would destroy LSU. Interesting, so what would they do to OU/OSU? Ergo, give me ANY SEC team against either OU or OSU and once again it's a wrap. It's easy to look consistent when you're challenged once a month -maybe- on your schedule.

Playing it out on the field never lies. These same OU and OSU programs were supposed to be class of college FB in the past several years, right up until they actually played somebody. Reputation and past accomplishments never beat anyone, especially if you're playing a school from a conference that pits the best of the best against each other EVERY week. Can't wait to pick this one up in January.

Sad though, I was looking forward to the "long layoff" diatribe again to explain away a beautiful beatdown.

FACT SEC went 1-3 vs Big Ten all of last year, 2 of them bowl losses. So the SEC theory doesn't hold up. If it did, then certainly they would have fared better in the last 10 years vs Big Ten. I'm certain the SEC probably has DOMINATED in the last 10 years. Right? I mean my gosh, it's the SEC.

Reputation and past accomplishments never beat anyone, especially if you're playing a school from a conference that pits the best of the best against each other EVERY week.

Hmmm.........best of the best.

Sorry, but i fail to see where Kentucky, Arkansas, Vandy, Miss, Miss St..........and so on and so on fit into your "Best of the Best" philosophy

FACT SEC went 1-3 vs Big Ten all of last year, 2 of them bowl losses. So the SEC theory doesn't hold up. If it did, then certainly they would have fared better in the last 10 years vs Big Ten. I'm certain the SEC probably has DOMINATED in the last 10 years. Right? I mean my gosh, it's the SEC.

Exactly !

Wisconsin, OSU and Michigan were all superior teams over any SEC last season aside of Florida.

LSU did beat up on Notre Dame though :D