[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disect my lineup

Guest Bravesfan

Guest Bravesfan

Here's my lineup for you guys to dissect. If you get a chance, please let me know where you think I need the most help. I am playing in a points based league.

C-Piazza, Pierzynski

1B - Pujols

2B - Alomar

SS - N. Perez

3B - Conine

CI - Grace

MI - Just picked up Uribe

OF - Bernie, C. Lee, J. Pierre, Bichette, and Edmonds.

SP - Rocket, Morris, Mays, Johnson, Burnett

RP - Nenn, Mesa, Hawkins, Yan

Any feedback is appreciated.

Guest super015

C-Piazza, Pierzynski

1B - Pujols

2B - Alomar

SS - N. Perez

3B - Conine

CI - Grace

MI - Just picked up Uribe

OF - Bernie, C. Lee, J. Pierre, Bichette, and Edmonds.

SP - Rocket, Morris, Mays, Johnson, Burnett

RP - Nenn, Mesa, Hawkins, Yan

--------------------------------

how many teams in this league? Let's assume 10.

I think you're pretty set at pitcher.

I'll give you a negative for each position besides P.

1B - Pujols is a rookie and looks like he's hitting that wall. He won't be nearly as hot as he was the first 3 months.

2B - Alomar is a solid 2B, but he's been in a HR and SB slump lately. Try looking for Jose Ortiz when he hits the league.

3B - Conine is hitting hot lately, but I think he's extremely streaky. 3B has a lot of power hitters, and 10 HR and 50 RBI in 80 games isn't a lot. Look around for someone else.

SS - Perez's value goes way down going to the Royals from the Rockies, one of the highest scoring teams in the league. Good pickup of Uribe though.

OF - I think you're in a little more trouble at OF. Bernie is having a decent season, but there's no power in your OF. Pierre good for multi-base hits and SB, Lee is the only power hitter there with Bernie a close second. Edmonds is not a solution, find someone better before Drew comes back.

Again, based on a 10-team league, I'd guess you're in the middle of the pack, probably 4th or 5th. You have good and bad weeks with your batters, but your pitching keeps you in it.

Hope this helps.