[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 11 Gamblers (Anonymous) Thread

Steeltown Dre

Dre, do you anticipate any line movement between now and gametime? Debating whether to lock in with Ten +1 (-105) or wait and see if favorite money comes in. Thoughts?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dre, do you anticipate any line movement between now and gametime? Debating whether to lock in with Ten +1 (-105) or wait and see if favorite money comes in. Thoughts?

Current money is:

ATS:

56% Ten

44% Den

ML:

88% Ten

12% Den

Parlays:

63% Ten

37% Den

O/U

68% Over

32% Under

I don't really see it leaping around much. Besides, even if it moved, it wouldn't get to 3, and so it wouldn't cross any "key" numbers. However, every point helps, I know. Juice at many books is around -110, so that's pretty standard (not real high/low, so it looks like they shouldn't shift the line much).

If you can shop at various sites, you can get it for +2 at Olympic or SIA.

Current money is:

ATS:

56% Ten

44% Den

ML:

88% Ten

12% Den

Parlays:

63% Ten

37% Den

O/U

68% Over

32% Under

I don't really see it leaping around much. Besides, even if it moved, it wouldn't get to 3, and so it wouldn't cross any "key" numbers. However, every point helps, I know. Juice at many books is around -110, so that's pretty standard (not real high/low, so it looks like they shouldn't shift the line much).

If you can shop at various sites, you can get it for +2 at Olympic or SIA.

Okay thanks. I don't really think it will move either. Just thought I'd get your take.

Bookmaker has dropped from TEN +1.5 as of 3 PM down to a PICK as of 6:45 Eastern.

Looked at some more service plays, seem fairly even now...

Well, My service just dropped the game to a pick 'em. Glad I got it in when I did!

are you sure?...because the listings show 4 games in 2006...

all of them were at home?

Yep, all home. It's because they were in the AFCCG in 2005 and had high aspirations in 06. 4 primetime games in 2006....

http://www.nfl.com/teams/schedule?team=DEN...;seasonType=REG

Good luck tonight guys.

I'm laying back and going for in-game value. Don't see anything too incredible to make me want to lay much right now. But if the value is right during the game, I may do something.

Hope it works out in the best way for everyone!