[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

would you trade for Roberto Alomar?

Guest super015

Guest super015

my real weakness is at 2B. Yahoo weekly H2H 8 batting categories (H,RBI,R,SB,1B,2B,3B,HR)

my roster:

C Loduca

1B Bagwell

2B Bell

3B Nevin

SS Tejada, Garciaparra

OF Drew, Sexson, Dunn, Cedeno, Stewart, CLee

SP Unit, MMorris, Buerhle, Hitchcock

RP Karsay, Shaw

I offered Bell and either Nomar or Tejada for Alomar. I think he'll agree, but we both wanted to see how Nomar did this week.

Which SS should I give up?????

Excellent trade for you. It's hard to say which SS to give up without seeing Nomar in a few more games. I'd still have to take the chance and give Tejada. Nomar is a perennial batting champ. As long as he's healthy, he'll get his swing back within a few games.

Guest super015

he's having doubts, b/c right now he's using Polanco at SS and he has Guzman at SS but on DL. I threw in Sexson (not as bad as it sounds, since we don't take things like AVG and SO into scoring). His HRs alone make him tempting to some mgrs.

I basically told him although he's giving up one of the top 3 2B, he's getting a decent 2B (he can still use Polanco, DBell and Knoublach at 2B) and a top 5 SS and Sexson, who has been hot over the last month (25H, 9HR, 20RBI) compared to his OFs (Walker, DYoung, Millar). I need to seal this deal soon if at all, b/c Guzman may come back and/or Nomar may choke and/or Sexson may get very cold.

Is it still worth it for me if I give him Nomar and Bell and/or Sexson to get Alomar?

i think so, since Tejada has done pretty well for me all year, although a bit streaky.