[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"O" Who ?

theeohiostate

Which would be just as nice, as I can collect in person, but somehow it just doesn't add up to the party I had planned for the Sooooooners. :D

As long as it doesnt end up ASU or WVU I really dont care. If the Tigers can take care of the next 2 opponents I dont see anyone staying with them in the Dome. No offense to ASU or WVU but I just do not think those would be very marketable matchups.

How is a "sarge called" powerhouse like OU getting the crap beat outta them by Texas Tech?? If you can'thandle TT even with your backup QB, how in the HELL can you think they should be in the NC?? WOW! Don't believe the hype!

What a tool! Did you watch the game? OU lost their QB early on. Replacement QB couldn't keep the offense on the field long enough to rest the defense. It snowballed from there.

Tech can score against anyone...alot. I've never said OU was a top 3 team. But from what I've seen this year, I don't know who is. Everyone is getting beat and then some jackass jumps in and says they were way overranked.

There are top 3 teams this year, but lets face it, none of these jokers are that great. I mean lets just say LSU is the top team. LSU vs 05' Texas? Come on, that's a freakin' joke waiting to happen. 04' USC? 01' Miami? 99' FSU? 95' Nebraska? All of those teams would beat this LSU team by at least 3 td's, and thats only if they didn't feel the need to run up the score.

To be fair, this is a yr no one will remember who won the BCS title, but instead the yr of the upset. As there is no clear cut top team. But then again last yr OSU was suppose to be the clear cut top team, and they were rolled by FLA, whom many didnt think deserved to be playing in that game.

There are top 3 teams this year, but lets face it, none of these jokers are that great. I mean lets just say LSU is the top team. LSU vs 05' Texas? Come on, that's a freakin' joke waiting to happen. 04' USC? 01' Miami? 99' FSU? 95' Nebraska? All of those teams would beat this LSU team by at least 3 td's, and thats only if they didn't feel the need to run up the score.

Not sure who your top 3 teams are, but I assume one is LSU siince they are the only team that was on everyone's radar at the beginning of the season and have stayed there all season.

Right now I'd probably go...

1. LSU

2. Kansas (they jump LSU if they knock off Mizz)

3. Ohio State

3 pretty unimpressive teams, if you put them on a large scale of some of the best teams ever.

Hate to make comparisons to best teams of all time. I still think the Pittsbugh Steelers of the 70's were the best, but the truth is they could not compete with the NFL teams today.

1. LSU

3. Ohio State

3 pretty unimpressive teams, if you put them on a large scale of some of the best teams ever.

These 3 teams couldnt compete with half a dozen teams from a year ago, just a down yr in college football. But next year could be great.

Love it Sarge. You run out of teams this season that are better than LSU? :D

Problem with that is that LSU was arguably the best team last season according to many experts. :D

Just because you put the phrase "according to many experts" after one of your mindless posts does not make it true. Who are these people?

1. LSU

3. Ohio State

Sorry Brian, Kansas will not jump LSU if both win this weekend. No way my friend.

IMO the only way Kansas jumps LSU now since Oklahoma lost again is if the Tigers were to lose to Arkansas or lose the SEC Championship.

They jump them in my little mini poll that you asked me to do. Which is what I meant. I agree, in the poll that counts, I don't think they will, but Mizz is better than anyone on LSU's schedule cept for MAYBE (big maybe) Florida. So, the way I look at it... one team is undefeated with a very quality win over a top 10 team, the other has 1 loss (to a FOUR loss team no less) with MAYBE a slightly better quality win.