[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"O" Who ?

theeohiostate

No doubt and almost every time OU has sent pressure Harald throws an incomplettion or say....an interception for a TD!!!!!

I think I'm gonna be sick........

The defense is getting no pass rush. Austin English is their Dwight Freeney, and is out with a hairline fracture in his foot. But I never knew he was this important to their pass rush. The D needs to play.

In fairness to OU, I don't think there's a defense in the country that could slow down the Red Raiders with the efficiency they're playing with tonight.

Amazing offense

Go check the stats from the Missouri game. Missouri had them the entire game. And that is statistically one of the worst passing defenses in the country.

Nice game Tech. This one is over, and Im very disappointed in my teams defense today. We may have the worst backup Qb in the country.

Noramlly i agree with you sarge, but down the stretchh JH played well, we lost by 7 and were in it till the onsides kick.....I just think the coaches needed to call plays that he could be succseful with not plays that bradford makes look routine. We came up short, dut we played much better in the 2nd half...... Now if Bradford cant go vs okie state And Nichol isnt in there then why in the hell did he come to OU and all the sticnk that was made over him.......

Hell his dad is probaly on the phone with Les Miles now trying to get a transfer to Mich...... :D

So, Kansas-Hawaii in the NC game?

This would be awesome ... I'd take that in a minute. None of the excuses of which losses didn't really count or why some Division I teams are more Division I than other Division I teams and so have the right to play against East Nowhere State to pad their schedules while teams in "lesser" conferences have to "load up" schedules just to get any attention at all ...

:D Thin DI down to 64 teams, play a balanced schedule, have an 8 team playoff, let the national champion win the title on the field. :D

Nice game Tech. This one is over, and Im very disappointed in my teams defense today. We may have the worst backup Qb in the country.

Oh well guess I have to cancel the" Welcome Sarge to New Orleans" party I was planning for early January.

True. However we may be back on track for the " Welcome TOS to New Orleans party"

Which would be just as nice, as I can collect in person, but somehow it just doesn't add up to the party I had planned for the Sooooooners. :D