Sign in to follow this  
keggerz

Classy

I've got more respect for the Pats by not caving to pressure and being "classy". I'm siding with the Pats on this one. If you don't like it, stop them.

Exactly why I hate the Patriots. Classless. :D

The Bills should blitz the hell out of Brady at this point on every down and put him on his arse.

Edited by Trojanmojo

I've got more respect for the Pats by not caving to pressure and being "classy". I'm siding with the Pats on this one. If you don't like it, stop them.

John madden? :D

Me too. Of course my view could be swayed by the fact I have Brady in the majority of my leagues. :D

wow...I have never rooted for someone to get hurt before now...

Brady's just following orders. He's not saying, "Hey, let's be a bunch of a$$holes and go for it on 4th and 1 halfway through the 3rd quarter with a 28-point lead, instead of the FG."

No wonder UT, Finger, & Co. are Belichick fans. They deserve each other.

I don't know if I'd call it caving to the pressure.

All I'll say is...no other coach would ever go for the td there. Up by 28 every other coach in the NFL would kick a FG.

John madden? :D

i bet you if buffalo agreed to just down the ball each down the rest of the game, so will the patriots...now doesnt that sound silly? because thats what you haters are asking the pats to do.

If teams dont want to play them they should forfeit...Better yet, the league should just "crown their ass*es"....

i bet you if buffalo agreed to just down the ball each down the rest of the game, so will the patriots...now doesnt that sound silly? because thats what you haters are asking the pats to do.

I have Randy Moss and was really just joking with Egret as he basically stated the exact line Madden has been saying all night.

People around here probably think the Ravens D in 90s or the Bears D in the 80s should have let teams score.

It's unsportsmanlike to keep shutting teams down.

I have Randy Moss and was really just joking with Egret as he basically stated the exact line Madden has been saying all night.

Madden repeated what I've been saying all year. :D

a one word thread title and a graemlin and i have a full boat

:D

Madden repeated what I've been saying all year. :D

He's old, give him a break. Just look at it as doing some community service work. :D

:D

Nobody can resist your mohawk and blinged-out grill. :D

To me it comes down to these players making millions of dollars. This is not HS ball or college ball. These are grown adults being paid an abusrd amount of money to play a game. If they can not handle it then they should not be playing. The Pats are simply raising the bar. If you cant handle the heat get our of the kitchen.

:wacko:

Nice job, Keg. I was waiting for the first one to see how many :D would jump in. :D

Nice job, Keg. I was waiting for the first one to see how many :D would jump in. :D

i am seeing "rofl.gif" in ff like you were and mfl menus wont show up either :wacko:

wow...I have never rooted for someone to get hurt before now...

+1 !!!!!!!