[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classy

keggerz

Ted Bundy thought it was perfectly moral to rape a kill women. I happen to disagree with him. I happen to think my morals are superior to his. So don't combat my argument with a morally relativistic response because that shiat just won't fly.

Completely wrong my friend. That has nothing to do with morals, what Bundy did was illegal. What the Patriots are doing isn't. It's really not that difficult. :D

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how to spell kumbaya? :D Probably know the ghey words to it as well.

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

:D

- Randy Moss owners

- LJ and Gore owners

- Adrian Peterson owners

- Tom Brady owners

O Lord, kumbaya

Isn't Kumbaya on the IR??

My next thread was going to be exactly on this topic. Your interpretations and definitions of sportsmanship or class vary from mine obviously. LT not spiking the ball after a TD, classy. Hand shakes after a game, good sportsmanship. Beating your opponent down and sending a message, all good in professional sports.

Wow, I guess our definitions are extremely different. I'd rather watch Chad do one of his obnoxious TD celebrations than somebody go for it on fourth down with a 40-point lead in the 4th quarter. And I sure as hell wouldn't shake hands with the coach after the game. My high school coach (who was about as old-school as one could get) bitched out an opposing coach after one game for doing this very thing, and I suppose that I was influenced by his approach to the game.

I'm not sure what surprises me more: The number of people here who are defending with what BB is doing, or the fact that both Detlef and Shiznit agree with me. :D

Getting the last word in when talking with Bill is a feat that has yet to be achieved here at the huddle, but I did get another post in. :D

I'll let you have the last word just this once. I promise! :wacko:

Thanks, TimC. That was 27 seconds of my life I won't get back. I imagine that puts me right there with the 3 women you paid somehow convinced to go to bed with you.

The old standby line of "Does this smell like chloroform" is still classy.

Wow, I guess our definitions are extremely different. I'd rather watch Chad do one of his obnoxious TD celebrations than somebody go for it on fourth down with a 40-point lead in the 4th quarter. And I sure as hell wouldn't shake hands with the coach after the game. My high school coach (who was about as old-school as one could get) bitched out an opposing coach after one game for doing this very thing, and I suppose that I was influenced by his approach to the game.

I'm not sure what surprises me more: The number of people here who are defending with what BB is doing, or the fact that both Detlef and Shiznit agree with me. :D

I'll let you have the last word just this once. I promise! :D

High School? Your comparing High School football to the NFL?

Obviously this is a hot topic throughout the sports world. Just turn on sports radio, espn, or surf the web...

If you can listen or read without hate in your brain, you will discover that some very prominent neutral

people (NFL coaches and ex-players, Owners including the Owners of the Bills, and others) have no problem with the way the Patriots are playing late in the 3rd Quarter or in the 4th Quarter of the games that are blow outs.

So, first, some posters to this thread, look very silly posting some of the comments I've read.

You arenot on the level of NFL coaches and players. If they get it and are fine with it then why can't you get it?

Good question. Answer; because you are a Fan. And it's a fan's job to hate the best, if you are not the best.

Have some respect for the Professional Game of NFL Football. Try and take off your Fan glasses and SEE

what is happening here. Don't trash the game with blind Fanaticism.

If I wasn't a Patriots fan would the way they play late in blow out games bug the sht out of me?

No, it would'nt. I would say, 'Damn those guys are f'n good! Maybe great. But it's only10 games"

(I know some here say that...this isn't directed at you)

Or, I would say, "Man, my team sucks! Why can't they stop them?"

I wouldn't trash the game, like many of you are doing. I didn't do it with the 49'ers, the Steelers

or the Bears, when they Kicked our ass in the SB. Those teams were great and deserved everything they

worked for.

Fact is, no other team has done some of the things this years Patriots are doing. It's new territory

for Fans.....and some don't know how to handle it.

ps...go ahead, pick it apart,this is the internet and i expect it.

:D

Obviously this is a hot topic throughout the sports world. Just turn on sports radio, espn, or surf the web...

If you can listen or read without hate in your brain, you will discover that SOME very prominent neutral

people (NFL coaches and ex-players, Owners including the Owners of the Bills, and others) have no problem with the way the Patriots are playing late in the 3rd Quarter or in the 4th Quarter of the games that are blow outs.

If you can listen or read without love in youre brain youll notice you typed the word some not all.

So, first, some posters to this thread, look very silly posting some of the comments I've read.

You arenot on the level of NFL coaches and players. If they get it and are fine with it then why can't you get it?.

If Im not on that level I guess I cant get it. :D

Good question. Answer; because you are a Fan. And it's a fan's job to hate the best, if you are not the best.

Have some respect for the Professional Game of NFL Football. Try and take off your Fan glasses and SEE

what is happening here. Don't trash the game with blind Fanaticism..

Translation:Join in on the circle jerk.

If I wasn't a Patriots fan would the way they play late in blow out games bug the sht out of me?

No, it would'nt. I would say, 'Damn those guys are f'n good! Maybe great. But it's only10 games"

(I know some here say that...this isn't directed at you)

Or, I would say, "Man, my team sucks! Why can't they stop them?".

Take off your fan glasses. :D

Fact is, no other team has done some of the things this years Patriots are doing. It's new territory

for Fans.....and some don't know how to handle it.

True,they dont ,and they cant stand the fact that everyone doesnt love the Patriots as much as they do. :wacko:

Edited by xtra

In 6 or 7 years it will be very interesting to see how many Patsy fans are still cruising these boards and shouting to the rooftops.... after Belichick has moved on.... after Brady has had one too many shoulder injuries and retired.... after Moss and the other cast of characters they have plugged in have all gone their way.... and the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins have laid claim to the AFC East - perhaps then we will have peace.

But then again they will most likely still haunt us with stories of how their team was the BEST of all time and how we MUST all praise them if we are "true" football fans

Well, listen up jackholes. :D I hate your team now and will still hate them in 10 years when they suck and are at the bottom of the NFL food chain like they used to be. What goes around comes around.

In 6 or 7 years it will be very interesting to see how many Patsy fans are still cruising these boards and shouting to the rooftops.... after Belichick has moved on.... after Brady has had one too many shoulder injuries and retired.... after Moss and the other cast of characters they have plugged in have all gone their way.... and the Jets, Bills, or Dolphins have laid claim to the AFC East - perhaps then we will have peace.

But then again they will most likely still haunt us with stories of how their team was the BEST of all time and how we MUST all praise them if we are "true" football fans

Well, listen up jackholes. :D I hate your team now and will still hate them in 10 years when they suck and are at the bottom of the NFL food chain like they used to be. What goes around comes around.

Every team has suffered through bandwagon fans. If the internet were around in the 70's and 80's we could have see the rise and fall of the bandwagons of the Steelers, Bills and 49ers among other very popular and successful teams of those eras. The Patriots aren't the first bandwagon team and they won't be the last.

Completely wrong my friend. That has nothing to do with morals, what Bundy did was illegal. What the Patriots are doing isn't. It's really not that difficult. :D

Ok..back in ..sorry I lied :D

You think that what bundy did was wrong only because it was illegal....and that is it. You must think abortion is perfectly hunky dorry because it is legal? So you are a relativist?

Every team has suffered through bandwagon fans. If the internet were around in the 70's and 80's we could have see the rise and fall of the bandwagons of the Steelers, Bills and 49ers among other very popular and successful teams of those eras. The Patriots aren't the first bandwagon team and they won't be the last.

Nope...they'll only be the best!

Unless your from Houston and your ALWAYS at the bottom of the food chain :D

Well at least you have .............sh1t what do you have???? Maybe there's a message board for that.....run along little dooggy!!