[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classy

keggerz

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree! :D

Sorry about the score though

Although it's tough to take, this isn't a high school game. These guys get paid to play football and it's their job to score points

I've never really been that pissed about the Pats running up the score since they are just doing their job and doing it well

Why aren't the Bills in their hurry-up offense?

If their not careful, they're gonna let this one get away from them.

PS...I have no problem with the Pats going for it on 4th down...I think kicking the field goal would have been more insulting. They gave their opponent a chance to stop them, and they couldn't do it. Certainly isn't the Pats fault the Bills can't stop them.

Now, if they pull this crap with the Eagles next Sunday, that's a whole different story. :D

show me where the Bills fans are complaining about the Pats running up the score on here

ahem, mr. dabuffbills...this is cyberspace. watch the game and LISTEN to your home town fans...

those BOO'S arent for your boys (should be) they're for the Patriots to PLEASE STOP KICKING OUR ASS!

thank you very much,

pig

ahem, mr. dabuffbills...this is cyberspace. watch the game and LISTEN to your home town fans...

those BOO'S arent for your boys (should be) they're for the Patriots to PLEASE STOP KICKING OUR ASS!

thank you very much,

pig

I said on this board, not in buffalo

I don't think I've ever met a classless Buffalo fan on this board, so when you come on here bragging AND TYPING IN CAPS ALL THE TIME, it's just unnecessary. I know you are happy for your team, and maybe it's just because I'm a little bitter right now, but I don't see why you have to come on here and bad mouth buffalo fans when all the buffalo fans on here are saying nothing

Why aren't the Bills in their hurry-up offense?

If their not careful, they're gonna let this one get away from them.

PS...I have no problem with the Pats going for it on 4th down...I think kicking the field goal would have been more insulting. They gave their opponent a chance to stop them, and they couldn't do it. Certainly isn't the Pats fault the Bills can't stop them.

Now, if they pull this crap with the Eagles next Sunday, that's a whole different story. :D

Based on what you willl read on here next week I think the Eagles will be making a mistake if they even play the game.... :D

How far is the stick that is up your arse that is making you think that was anything but a joke?

Didn't want to respond.....but

Um, ok....If it was meant as a joke it sure didn't sound like it.

And I've been around here for awhile and have a pretty thick skin regardless. I'm all for razzing and smack talk....but there is a line (talking about murder, racial attacks, etc.) that doesn't need to get crossed, but that's just me.

Have a good night.