[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classy

keggerz

I said on this board, not in buffalo

I don't think I've ever met a classless Buffalo fan on this board, so when you come on here bragging AND TYPING IN CAPS ALL THE TIME, it's just unnecessary. I know you are happy for your team, and maybe it's just because I'm a little bitter right now, but I don't see why you have to come on here and bad mouth buffalo fans when all the buffalo fans on here are saying nothing

show me where i called out "Buffalo Fans" in this thread?

never did....but the fans at the game are pathetic.

it's the Patriot haters that i'm having fun with....it's to easy.

:D

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they probably ARE the best team of all time, and I think they DO command the respect of the entire NFL....well said. :D

Yeah, you can feel all of the love and respect for the Pats in this thread. Good one. :D

Ummmm. ..I know this is FANTASY, but none of us play in the NFL.... you were talking about the respect of the NFL, not of this thread or thehuddle in general.

And yes, even if players in the league might not like what the Pats are doing, I'm guessing they do at least have their respect. IMHO

Didn't want to respond.....but

Um, ok....If it was meant as a joke it sure didn't sound like it.

And I've been around here for awhile and have a pretty thick skin regardless. I'm all for razzing and smack talk....but there is a line (talking about murder, racial attacks, etc.) that doesn't need to get crossed, but that's just me.

Have a good night.

I thought it was pretty obvious. I mean how else could one take it? That i was implying Belichek was evil enough to send out a hit man? :D

If you interpreted it like that, I apologize, I guess.

Why aren't the Bills in their hurry-up offense?

That is a good question, and seems to get overlooked. If you are down by 4 TD's in the 2nd half, why don't teams go to a hurry up offense, and go for it on 4th downs instead of punting?? I have never understood this. You're losing, try anything, don't just punt!! What? are you afraid of losing by 5 or 6 TD's instead of just 4?? What 's the difference?

I thought it was pretty obvious. I mean how else could one take it? That i was implying Belichek was evil enough to send out a hit man? :D

If you interpreted it like that, I apologize, I guess.

:D And I may have jumped the gun on the calling out......as I don't think anyone else took it that way.

If they are rolling Buffalo this badly when the Hoodie "respects" Jauron (per NBC), how ugly is he gonna run up the score on the Mangenius?

Here's to all you unfortunately Huddlers who have to face Brady during Week15. :D

Mangenius probably sends in a goon to end Brady, and the Pats season.

show me where i called out "Buffalo Fans" in this thread?

never did....but the fans at the game are pathetic.

it's the Patriot haters that i'm having fun with....it's to easy.

:D

I aint a Pats hater by any means, just love exposing their fair weather fan base every chance I get.

Just think if todays NE fans actually had some class. People might actually give respect to their sports teams.

Pulling your and many other bandwagon Pats fans chain is just too easy. Thanks for the laughs.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

No way. Millerx just said that all of the NFL respects the Patriots. :D

Whats funny is I heard the Pats owner say, this team needs to win and win big this yr, to get people from talking about spygate, and their tainted Superbowls this decade. I suppose to a point, classlessness has taken some of the media's attention off of spygate. But just think if the Jets coach did do what I predict, send in a goon to injure Brady. How would the rest of the NFL talk about that. Id bet 90% of the rest of the league, would say this franchise got what it deserved. Trust me if some of us are thinking about this, dont you think coaches are thinking about it. I just hope it doesnt happen until the end of week 16. I want to win my SB's first. :D

No. you said it....I reiterated it for you. And you are now changing your mind and saying they don't get respect?

It's been well-documented that at least a couple of current players (Randall Godfrey) and at least one former coach (Don Shula) really don't respect what Belichick has done. And let's not forget the Colts defense simulating the snap count to spite the Pats at the very end of their matchup two weeks ago. Sounds like they don't respect the Patriots very much, either.

We keep talking about the word RESPECT.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means, what you think it means.

Respect is not running up the score on your opponent, when you have them clearly beat. Respect is not stealing defensive teams signals, and losing a 1st round pick for cheating. Sorry, we know what respect is, maybe its you that is clueless to the definition.

It's been well-documented that at least a couple of current players (Randall Godfrey) and at least one former coach (Don Shula) really don't respect what Belichick has done. And let's not forget the Colts defense simulating the snap count to spite the Pats at the very end of their matchup two weeks ago. Sounds like they don't respect the Patriots very much, either.

Your responses are usually quite strong but this is weak, Bill. Shula. :D

Your constant nagging about the Patriots has a lot more to do with them being better than the Colts than anything else.

Your responses are usually quite strong but this is weak, Bill. Shula. :D

Your constant nagging about the Patriots has a lot more to do with them being better than the Colts than anything else.

The Patriots have almost always been better off than the Colts. They've historically had the better teams over the past 7 or 8 years. So this year is no different than the average year.

Respect is not running up the score on your opponent, when you have them clearly beat. Respect is not stealing defensive teams signals, and losing a 1st round pick for cheating. Sorry, we know what respect is, maybe its you that is clueless to the definition.

It's a quote from a movie. It wasn't meant to be taken literal. Man, you are always so f'n serious. I bet you're a really fun guy to hang out with.

So our versions of what respect is differ. I hate a lot of teams, for a lot of reasons...it doesn't mean I can't or don't respect what they can do on the field.

EDIT: I guess WHAT is respected, is where our differences lay.

Edited by millerx

Respect comes in many different forms. The Pats are respected in some ways, and not respected in others.

What I find laughable is all of the newb bandwagon chowderheads DEMANDING that everybody respects their Patriots. Grrrr! :D

Exactly.

I can see that. Just to let you know, I have no ties at all to the Pats.

Respect comes in many different forms. The Pats are respected in some ways, and not respected in others.

What I find laughable is all of the newb bandwagon chowderheads DEMANDING that everybody respects their Patriots. Grrrr! :D

I laugh everytime I see class and the patriots in the same post :D