[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Classy

keggerz

It's a quote from a movie. It wasn't meant to be taken literal. Man, you are always so f'n serious. I bet you're a really fun guy to hang out with.

So our versions of what respect is differ. I hate a lot of teams, for a lot of reasons...it doesn't mean I can't or don't respect what they can do on the field.

LMAO, Im never serious. Ever. Just read 99% of my posts. Im usually trying to goat someone into something. And its 99% effective, 99% of the time.

But this is different. People dont respect the Pats. They may respect the talent of the Pats, but they dont respect the team, organization, coach, etc.....

Not after the past 4 months.

To quote another movie, IS it better to be respected or feared? Teams may fear the Pats, but they dont respect them.

Dallas doesnt fear NE. Romo said after the game, some were to enamored with the circumstances of both teams being undefeated, and the hype of the game. Dallas feels it gave the game away in the 4th quarter, and several of the players are saying they want another crack at the Pats this season. Personally, I want NE undefeated in the SB. What would be better than to beat the so called best team ever, on the biggest stage. Same thing happened when lowly TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., beat almight SC in 2005.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your responses are usually quite strong but this is weak, Bill. Shula. :D

Your constant nagging about the Patriots has a lot more to do with them being better than the Colts than anything else.

+1

Shula did the Hokey Pokey and turned himself around......last time i checked.

+1

Shula did the Hokey Pokey and turned himself around......last time i checked.

Yes he did, but do you think he believes what he said, still. You bet your ass he does. He just didnt want the PR nightmare of the Astrick, that he claimed, following him around. So he took the easy way out publically.

Yes he did, but do you think he believes what he said, still. You bet your ass he does. He just didnt want the PR nightmare of the Astrick, that he claimed, following him around. So he took the easy way out publically.

IIRC, Shula made those original comments on separate occasions (on both Colin Cowherd's show and First Take). It wasn't exactly something he said that was taken out of context.

To quote another movie, IS it better to be respected or feared? Teams may fear the Pats, but they dont respect them.

Dallas doesnt fear NE. Romo said after the game, some were to enamored with the circumstances of both teams being undefeated, and the hype of the game. Dallas feels it gave the game away in the 4th quarter, and several of the players are saying they want another crack at the Pats this season. Personally, I want NE undefeated in the SB. What would be better than to beat the so called best team ever, on the biggest stage. Same thing happened when lowly TEXAS, OUR TEXAS, OH HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE, TEXAS OUR TEXAS, SO WONDERFUL AND GREAT..., beat almight SC in 2005.

See I view it totally different. I don't think teams fear the Pats, but they difinitely respect what the Pats can do to them if they don't come with their "A" game. I would like to see a rematch of the Dallas game as the superbowl Do I think Romo or Dallas fears them? No. Do I think having already lost to them, that they have some respect for them? Yes.

I may regret this reply as I am an infant among giants aside the intellect collected discussing this thread but thanks for this discussion(very entertaining imo)but these are pro teams. Why should one lay down for the other. On 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th down, whatever quarter or situation they are expected to win. Period. Stop them.

(Btw, I'm A Giants fan and the last week of the season is shaping up to really s**k). Thanks.

See I view it totally different. I don't think teams fear the Pats, but they difinitely respect what the Pats can do to them if they don't come with their "A" game. I would like to see a rematch of the Dallas game as the superbowl Do I think Romo or Dallas fears them? No. Do I think having already lost to them, that they have some respect for them? Yes.

I dont think the the Cowboys or the Colts fear them or respect them.Why should they?

I dont think the the Cowboys or the Colts fear them or respect them.Why should they?

Dallas is pissed they let the game go in the 4th. They dont fear or respect them, they want another crack at them, on the biggest stage of all. And Dallas wants them undefeated at the time. So they not only can prove they are the better team, but they are the only team that can beat NE.

go to bed Bill...even if it's only 9 0'clock.

you're embarrassing yourself....

I would say you should know because you do it every time you post. But I dont see where Bill embarassed himself at all. The man spoke his mind, and quite frankly, I agree with him. Just because you are clueless sheep, doesnt mean others can have an opinion.

Dallas is pissed they let the game go in the 4th. They dont fear or respect them, they want another crack at them, on the biggest stage of all. And Dallas wants them undefeated at the time. So they not only can prove they are the better team, but they are the only team that can beat NE.

On a short week and Indianapolis outplayed them for 52 minutes.

All this twittering on about "respect" sounds like what those idiot thug gangstas and NBA players keep droning on about. It's a totally meaningless concept in the context of professional football, except the one circumstance of having to respect opponents ability as it pertains to how an opponent might use it against you - respect for the pass, respect for the run, etc.

If you aren't good enough to avoid having 50 points put up against you, tough, go play something else.

If you aren't good enough to avoid having 50 points put up against you, tough, go play something else.

All out bltz every few plays and hope you can knock out Brady before they score too many points.If you cant stop them,what do you have to lose?

They get paid to win and if thats what it takes,so be it.

All out bltz every few plays and hope you can knock out Brady before they score too many points.If you cant stop them,what do you have to lose?

They get paid to win and if thats what it takes,so be it.

Sound legitimate to me. As long as the game is played within the rules, defenses should employ whatever they think will work.

actually you are trying to hump a goat, 99% of the time. Not goat someone. Its not the same thing.

But you haven't covered similarities, in 9th grade English yet.

lolol...i love it...a guy that says "astrick" instead of asterisk...and goat instead of goad...making a crack about somebody not having passed 9th grade english yet...absolutely love it...now go and hit your edit feature and try to cover your tracks you loser