[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ASU is getting no respect

Bushey

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both UCLA and Oregon State are capable of beating Oregon without Dixon, so we'll see.

Did that league let you stay, or did they boot your ass, for being a punk. Hilarious stuff in that other forum. Shows just how pathetic you are, having to beg not to get kicked out of a league. Everyone should know your true colors, as I always knew.

For those wanting to see for themselves.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...232776&st=0

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

It's just two of 14 owners who would want me out, though one is turning it into a him-or-me thing trying to get other owners to side with him. Has any league ever put up with you for nine years, Sgt. Clown?

Been playing in 2 over 15 yrs. In 1, havent had an opening in a decade.

They already have..............but due to the timeliness of their loss compared to the teams behind them, they are the default #1 at the time being.

Agreed....wth KU is undefeated like it or not; schedule, or whatever when USF was in the no loss column they were ranked high, as was BC, Asu etc....wth until KU loses they should be #1. An its just of late they have pushed to #2

ASU doesnt deserve respect. Sorry, they simply suck. Period.

SC will probably go to the Fiesta Bowl, as I dont see Oregon losing to UCLA or Oregon St.

The Ducks, without Dixon, will struggle against UCLA. The Beavers have a great defense so that game will be fairly close but I see the Ducks winning a close one.

I have to question Bellotti for not grooming a second QB, that is an athlete like Dixon, to run the same offense that has been virtually unstoppable all year. You can't tell me with all the athletes Bellotti has on that roster that there wasn't someone that he could have prepared to run the same offense that Dixon has? Brady Leaf does not have the ability to run it and if you get pressure on him he will make mistakes.

No chit.

Dominate them at every position. The USC D is much tougher than the OSU D -

USC would dummy OSU- not even close

Careful what you wish for wildcat. Ohio State is no Michigan, and USC isn't an SEC team. Just saying. This is the Jim Tressell era, and he isn't exactly a slouch at preparing for bowls either. If this Rose Bowl happens, and I hope it does, I predict a classic game.

No chit.

Dominate them at every position. The USC D is much tougher than the OSU D -

USC would dummy OSU- not even close

Put your money where that big mouth of your always is. You've been pimping any and all PAC 10 teams this season, in fact, whichever team gets a hot hand for the moment you spout off your hatred for the Big 10 and say such rediculous things. Fact is until last night USC hadn't beaten a team ranked in the top 36 , now all they did was to slaughter another over ranked PAC 10 team, that still hasn't beaten anyone ranked in the top 36 , so I really don't see what facts you have to support such an over the top statement. Facts are Facts, and USC , imo still hasn't beaten any team worthy of being ranked in the top 25. The only games this USC team have been tested, they have lost...........to Stanford and Oregon.

wildcat + any Pac 10 team who wins any given week = :D

Edited by theeohiostate

ASU doesnt deserve respect. Sorry, they simply suck. Period.

SC will probably go to the Fiesta Bowl, as I dont see Oregon losing to UCLA or Oregon St.

ASU looked really bad last night. I had to watch the game in Southern California with relatives for Thanksgiving. Needless to say I was the only ASU fan. Erickson gets that line fixed next year and they will be wayyyyyyy bettttttter. Sarge, you were right. They suck as bad as OU.

Put your money where that big mouth of your always is. You've been pimping any and all PAC 10 teams this season, in fact, whichever team gets a hot hand for the moment you spout off your hatred for the Big 10 and say such rediculous things. Fact is until last night USC hadn't beaten a team ranked in the top 36 , now all they did was to slaughter another over ranked PAC 10 team, that still hasn't beaten anyone ranked in the top 36 , so I really don't see what facts you have to support such an over the top statement. Facts are Facts, and USC , imo still hasn't beaten any team worthy of being ranked in the top 25. The only games this USC team have been tested, they have lost...........to Stanford and Oregon.

wildcat + any Pac 10 team who wins any given week = :D

::D I would love to make a bet with you if OSU/USC ends up happening- name your price. USC is healthy now- I doubt OSU wants any part of that squad.

dude- I don't hate the Big 10 - I give credit where credit is due- the league sucks this year, and the quality of football is way down. period.

I agree- ASU is overrated- but you still can't take away the fact that the ASU win is superior to any win on OSU's schedule.

- USC would be favored over OSU-

- USC's D would shout down OSU's junior high offense

It is funny to me that you are seriously comparing the quality of the Big 10 to the Pac 10 this year- bc it isn't even close-

The Pac 10 is the superior conference top to bottom-

Careful what you wish for wildcat. Ohio State is no Michigan, and USC isn't an SEC team. Just saying. This is the Jim Tressell era, and he isn't exactly a slouch at preparing for bowls either. If this Rose Bowl happens, and I hope it does, I predict a classic game.

I think Tressell is a damn good coach. I just have watched quite a few OSU games, and have not been impressed.

USC has had an off year too, I just think there is so much freakin talent on that team, and when healthy woul be too much for OSU to handle .

The Pac 10 is the superior conference top to bottom-

now, that's some funny chit, there !

:D

Evey week the PAC10 loses more credibilty , if you can't see it, then your blinder then we all tend to think.

OSU's win over Michigan and Wisconsin were far better then beating an ASU team, that would be lucky to finish .500 in the Big 10.

I just have watched quite a few OSU games, and have not been impressed.

It's odd how the nations #1 rated defense hasn't impressed you , but every other week, you pimp the next coming of a Pac 10 team, that only dissappoints when giving a tuff game. I'm sure your still more impressed with ASU for beating no current top 36 team , while the Bucks have beaten 4 of them :D

You like to hump on any team that wins in the PAC10 each week and proclaim them the best in the country.................now why don't you just stick to Arizona stuff, something you know a little more about, and stop making yourself look more and more a monster truck aficionado with these obviously no substance fortune telling statements.

now, that's some funny chit, there !

:D

Evey week the PAC10 loses more credibilty , if you can't see it, then your blinder then we all tend to think.

OSU's win over Michigan and Wisconsin were far better then beating an ASU team, that would be lucky to finish .500 in the Big 10.

Please

Yer absolutley out of yer mind - Mich and WIsky are GARBAGE- Wisky was arguable the biggest fraud in the country -

let's take a look shall we- from Sagarin - (top 10 Wins/top 30 wins)

Pac 10...........5/ 13 - 5 W vs. top 10, tops the SEC with 4

Big 10............1/9 - shows the weak NC and that the conference is DOWN

I mean- what kind of wacky chit are you smoking- let's go down the list shall we.........

OREGON/ OSU

USC/ Illinois

ASU/ Mich

OSU/ PSU - close

CAL / Wisky

UCLA/ MSU PUSH

UW/ PURDUE

UA/ INDIANA

WSU/ IOWA

STAN/ NW

Please

Yer absolutley out of yer mind - Mich and WIsky are GARBAGE- Wisky was arguable the biggest fraud in the country -

let's take a look shall we- from Sagarin - (top 10 Wins/top 30 wins)

Pac 10...........5/ 13 - 5 W vs. top 10, tops the SEC with 4

Big 10............1/9 - shows the weak NC and that the conference is DOWN

I mean- what kind of wacky chit are you smoking- let's go down the list shall we.........

OREGON/ OSU

USC/ Illinois

ASU/ Mich

OSU/ PSU - close

CAL / Wisky

UCLA/ MSU PUSH

UW/ PURDUE

UA/ INDIANA

WSU/ IOWA

STAN/ NW

Top 10 and Top 30 when? I could care less who you want to compare the Pac 10 to but I certainly hope you're not counting ASU #6 and Cal #whatever(it's been so long that we all forgot) in those numbers.

By the way, great call on labeling Wisky "the biggest fraud in the country" and then comparing them side by side with Cal.

I think Tressell is a damn good coach. I just have watched quite a few OSU games, and have not been impressed.

USC has had an off year too, I just think there is so much freakin talent on that team, and when healthy woul be too much for OSU to handle .

Were you impressed with ANY of their games in 2002? I wasn't. What happened that year. Look... bottom line is, personally, I think Ohio State matches up very well with USC, I have a hard time believing that USC would blow them out. OSU's defense is very good, and easily the best USC will have seen all year. USC doesn't have the achilles heel of Ohio State, and that's a mobile QB out of an option style spread offense, so the mobility factor isn't going to be there. All of that said, I imagine USC would be about an 8 or 9 point favorite in the game, because they are USC. I'm just here to tell you that it would be a whale of a football game, and I hope it happens. An old school throwback Rose Bowl.