[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU vs Arkansas

tbimm

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This makes it all but certain he'll go to Michigan.............. :D

This makes it easy for the Bucks to continue their dominance.

If Les Miles goes to Michigan, he will be unemployed in 2 seasons. His only chance to win games, is with Sabans recruits.

I hope Les Miles stays at LSU. That way they are guaranteed to lose 2 games every year. :D

I just want to know who the genius was who questioned the idea that LSU playing in the big game was a forgone conclusion. I think he said something about them not only being challenged in the SEC championship game but that they could very well lose today.

Where's Slayer , tbimm and Rockers ?

I was here to take my lickings after my Bucks folded looking ahead to the Michigan game.

I'm here TOS. Sorry i went and met some friends for the end of the game.

Honestly the way I feel? The kids worked their asses off. I really feel like this loss and the one in Kentucky are squarely on the coaching staff! I think it was in the 3rd OT that Miles didnt even realize that he had the wrong personnel on the field. What a waste of talent! I am disappointed but I will survive and root the Tigers on in the SEC championship game as well as the bowl game, TOS this may be the opening you need to get your ass down here in Jan.