[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Randall

some see what they want to see. He keeps his hand off of him, its no call. Clearly he didnt and it was called.

Al Harris got BOTH hands on him and pulled his right shoulder back just before their feet get tangled.

That is PI. All keeps his hands off and they trip each other up then it is not PI.

In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. :D

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason Wormser, Producer

Posted 10:04 PM CT

That was a questionable call on the Austin pass interference. I was right there on the sidelines and it was an incidental tangling of the feet . . .

From the NFL.com live blog . . . the producer of the game:

Peace

policy

Yeah, that Jason Wormser is known for his eagle eye.

Al Harris got BOTH hands on him and pulled his right shoulder back just before their feet get tangled.

That is PI. All keeps his hands off and they trip each other up then it is not PI.

He did not pull the shoulder back. I am just glad they did not review it so we could have dipsh i t Grits post 100 useless posts about the Browns getting a bad win and the refs cheating.

If this is what the Cowboys can do at full strength against a backup QB and an injured defense, I'm not worried about meeting up in the playoffs.

So weak its ridiculous..If favre stayed in we win by 28

Did he pull Austin's arm back or just kind of brush his arm? Meh, I don't know, guess I'll have to try to catch another replay.

Al has his left hand on Austin's back and hooks him with his right arm pulling Austin's right shoulder back just enough to disrupt his momenteum and likely the reason they tangled feet.

PI all the way.

Al has his left hand on Austin's back and hooks him with his right arm pulling Austin's right shoulder back just enough to disrupt his momenteum and likely the reason they tangled feet.

PI all the way.

God is this Grits guy an idiot. Tons of posts and everyone is useless!!