Sign in to follow this  
Randall

Packers/Cowboys game thread

Yea but GB can't seem to stop the passing game at all.

I agree. With Woodson out it is really hurting them. However, that still is no excuse. The reserves better pick up the slack.

Okay, now I'm just shaking my head. This is NOT the gameplan they've been playing with this season. This is the gameplan from hell.

Okay, now I'm just shaking my head. This is NOT the gameplan they've been playing with this season. This is the gameplan from hell.

dallas has the lead, but they arent getting off the field after 3rd down...its gonna catch up to them...

I agree. With Woodson out it is really hurting them. However, that still is no excuse. The reserves better pick up the slack.

Woodson is no excuse. Dallas is putting WRs in motion, forcing the Packers to leave theri corners wide.

Woodson is no excuse. Dallas is putting WRs in motion, forcing the Packers to leave theri corners wide.

Yeah, that's it. Why didn't I think of that earlier?

Funny - I saw it exactly this way.... THough Farve may throw more than my projected picks. Green Bay is finally seeing a real team for the first time this yr.

And why did all the innernet experts think that Favre was going to be better than Romo again?

Damn Green Bay cant cover. Geez and some were talking about the Boys secondary. Green Bay's is terrible,

Blowout in the making

Funny - I saw it exactly this way.... THough Farve may throw more than my projected picks. Green Bay is finally seeing a real team for the first time this yr.

Or maybe they're missing two big cogs of their defense, and playing on the road?

Ryan, you've proven time and time again to be an absolute jackass.

Unfortunately for you, no one takes you seriously. You are too much of a fairweather zealot to have an objective view. Sorry pal.

Damn you, Sarge!

Last week Favre went crazy . . . this week, you pulled some strings, I know it!

Peace

policy

Or maybe they're missing two big cogs of their defense, and playing on the road?

Ryan, you've proven time and time again to be an absolute jackass.

Why is that because I said this yesterday, and its happening exactly they way I predicted. Sorry Pal, it is what it is

Can we give Crayton the fumble recovery for the TD? Please. :D

Unfortunately for you, no one takes you seriously. You are too much of a fairweather zealot to have an objective view. Sorry pal.

fairweather............. That is hilarious....